What's going on with Barnett and Rampage?

Fan of both guys Hoping Josh works it out with Ufc wona see him vs Mir or Werdum the top 4 guys

If not Ufc how about Wsof vs Arlovski

Rampage I think he will do bellator but haven't heard anything

Mercenaries.

Arlovski vs Barnett is one of the few competive fights for josh outside the ufc

I would pay to watch Barnett beat up McCorkle.  That'd be good for a laugh.  And WSOF needs to put together Rampage vs Kimbo ASAP

They can still both live off there names from the past.  If they stay in UFC everybody will realize there done.

When a Rampage complains in the forrest, does anyone hear him?

I would like to see Barnett in the UFC though... I doubt it will happen but it would be nice.

NYmmanow265 - Fan of both guys Hoping Josh works it out with Ufc wona see him vs Mir or Werdum the top 4 guys

If not Ufc how about Wsof vs Arlovski

Rampage I think he will do bellator but haven't heard anything

Idk if rampage is going to do bellator... I hope he doesn't and stick to the Asian leagues.

Bellator will promote the crap out of him which I don't mind, but it's realistically hard seeing rampage train and compete in a three month long tournament then of he wins the title fighting every three months and then training to wrestle. It's just difficult when he fought barley a couple times a year. He's a busy guy he has apps his sponsors he likes to travel and is a hard guy to tie down. I see him in WSOF or an Asian league. Phone Post

Seems like Bellator isn't interested. So the only other option for them to get paid is WSOF. Phone Post

Rampage in WSOF would be awesome vs Arlovski, Rumble, maybe sign Matyushenko

Bjorn did say he'd be open to signing Rampage

If rampage did 1 tournament and won he'd be able to fight once or twice a year

I could see Barnett fight Arlovski in WSOF for a title and also fighting in Asia against Ishii and Monson

I wanna see Rampage v Arona II I'm WSOF they have the connections to make it happen I think. Phone Post