What's gonna happen when Trump + Putin meet?

This has me genuinely concerned. Putin is an extremely shrewd and brutal manipulator and former KGB guy with loads of geopolitical experience.

Trump...a political babe in the woods. He's got a more powerful military and economy, but that's about it.

I'm concerned Putin is going to out maneuver the Big Orange Guy.

We're already fucked in the middle east with Russia and Iran calling the shots. Obama has left us in a generally weakened state internationally. Putin's probably lickin his chops over his prospects.

10 4

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/25/putin_has_bested_them_all_how_has_the_soviet_leader_gotten_the_better_of_clinton_bush_and_obama/

Putin has bested them all:

How has the Russian leader gotten the better of Clinton, Bush and Obama?
Watching Trump beat his chest about how he'd force Putin to his will is a reminder that Putin's had his way with us.

Interesting article about how Putin has manipulated the last three presidents.

chaplinshouse - 

The left will explode and say "see!?? see!?? he's in kahoots with RUSSIA!!!! OMG OMG!!!" 

The left can fuck themselves, although they will do something like that.. I'm more worried about Trump getting pownd by Putin and some kind of showdown occurring with global ramifications.

Trump is going to take a sharpened tooth brush hidden from in his secret jacket pocket and stab Putin no less than 40 times

Image result for trump putin kissing

Prob some anal. Or glory hole games staring Kelly Anne Conway

FlyinHawaiian - This has me genuinely concerned. Putin is an extremely shrewd and brutal manipulator and former KGB guy with loads of geopolitical experience.

Trump...a political babe in the woods. He's got a more powerful military and economy, but that's about it.

You don't think Trump is very shrewd and good at manipulating?

We're talking about a guy who became President when he was a joke candidate four years ago.

Underestimating him hasn't worked out for anyone so far.

Milford Cubicle - 

Image result for trump putin kissing

That will certainly happen at the beginning. But as the months go past and Trump realizes that Putin is a liar and cold blooded killer...and that he's been had, it could get ugly.

Hopefully Trump's generals and those in his cabinet will advise him wisely.

thekindone4 - 

Prob some anal. Or glory hole games staring Kelly Anne Conway

I'd fuck Kelly Anne in a heartbeat. She's a spirited ballsy gal, but some rough anal would let he know who was boss. Looks like she might have a sweet pussy too.

EddiePain420 - 

when they meet its gonna be all good. trump will tell putin to eat the meatloaf, and putin will eat that fucking meatloaf and act like its the best shit he's ever tasted. because trump is a fucking boss.

Yup. Trump will do fine in the first meeting. He'll dwarf Putin physically and Putin will be on his calculated best behavior. They will present a united front for the press and the world.

It's down the road that worries me. Trump's a nice guy, Putin is a sleazy clever POS. It may take Trump a while to get this.

He will yank Putin's arm to show him his dominance right away.

MarcusAurelioFan - He will yank Putin's arm to show him his dominance right away.

Justin Trudeau already has shown the world the defence to the Trump handshake.  Putin will easily counter, or laugh and pull back on Trump and haul him in like a limp trout.

FlyinHawaiian - This has me genuinely concerned. Putin is an extremely shrewd and brutal manipulator and former KGB guy with loads of geopolitical experience.

World peace..

A damaging blow to Rothschild banker/war cartel.

Strengthening of Judeo- Christian values that brought this world out of darkness.

A new arrangement of brotherhood and mutually beneficial deals instead of sabre rattling and bombs.

Looney Ronulan Paultard -

World peace..

A damaging blow to Rothschild banker/war cartel.

Strengthening of Judeo- Christian values that brought this world out of darkness.

A new arrangement of brotherhood and mutually beneficial deals instead of sabre rattling and bombs.

One can only hope

Trump will get out his kneeepads and hope Putin brought lube

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -

Trump will get out his kneeepads and hope Putin brought lube

This

Putin already owns Trump