What's Hermes' excuse for missing weight?

Has he said why he came in so heavy and didn't attempt to cut the last few lbs?

From mmaweekly.com:

"Hermes Franca, who is scheduled for a lightweight bout with Tyson Griffin, anticipated coming in heavy and made an agreement before weigh-ins to contest the bout at 159 pounds. Franca paid a portion of his purse to Griffin for the allowance."

Wassup with that?

I don't know, but he was sporting a pimp pink hair do that may have contributed. It looked like it weighed about 3 lbs.

Clearly the hair was meant to distract us from his failure to make weight.

He's usually on the money, he probably has a valid excuse and settled it before hand.

JOB - He's usually on the money, he probably has a valid excuse and settled it before hand.

Probably. Just curious as to what it was.

I am curious too. It may be an injury, so he can't tell us until the fight is over.

Well it is in Texas, maybe he found some BBQ or the perfect steak and hasn't been able to hold off on the good Dallas grub.

Does anyone have Franca down to beat Griffin?

Seems Griffin has faced this type of fighter enough times now and has the playbook

One unanimous decision coming up!

He ate too much food?

broken ankle

Purple hair action.

Hermes looks excited for the fight

his cock made him move up a weight class

If you can't make the weight, GTFO .

ben sherman -  5 pound cock

LOL

frostbyte - 
EnderinAK - 
wreckker -  his cock made him move up a weight class

So let me gather this then? This is why White guys are the best weight cutters, and Japanese don't even have to cut weight right?

It also explains Kevin Randleman fighting at HW.

which kind is your favorite tasting you fucking faggot.

Is that a question or a statement? Maybe try this next time, Hey you...you fucking faggot...when you are tasting all that delicious cock, which kind is your favorite-5 lb. latino hard as a rock at weigh-ins cock, average white guy cock, tiny Jap cock, or black horsecock? Good luck!! ;-)

Tom Lawlor - I don't know, but he was sporting a pimp pink hair do that may have contributed. It looked like it weighed about 3 lbs.

jiminy christmas

thats obscene good sir

Crooklyn - This thread has 20 different kinds of BEEP on it.

beep beep loss
beep beep