'whats it worth' thread

Fight worn and signed ASTRA gloves from Nakamura.

How about;

UFC 57 poster signed by Couture and Liddell

UFC 71 signed by Liddell and Rampage

Pride Final Conflict 05 signed by Wand, Reem and Shogun Phone Post

The canvas from Pride 13?

pride 13 canvas = $5000

add another zero and you would be close lol...

A pair of Affliction Gloves signed by Fedor and Arlovski in a Pride like display.(No I would never sell or trade them)

$5000 does seem way to low on the canvas.

$50,000 for a canvas? Good thing I'm not in to collecting canvases. :)

Jeff Monson's PRIDE 34 Shorts. The last fight in PRIDE history.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j401/shatteredsoul14/IMAG0872.jpg?t=1331066180

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j401/shatteredsoul14/IMAG0873.jpg?t=1331066343

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j401/shatteredsoul14/IMAG0874.jpg?t=1331066388

Brock Lesnar's UFC 100 gloves

hunto21 - Brock Lesnar's UFC 100 gloves
they are in japan dude... they sold to the highest bidder. It was a LOT of $$$ and some other shit. The seller made out like a bandit.

lot's of questions not to many answers....??

Astra Gloves - $400

UFC 57 poster signed by Couture and Liddell $150

UFC 71 signed by Liddell and Rampage $150

Pride Final Conflict 05 signed by Wand, Reem and Shogun $150

Pride 13 30k

Affliction Gloves signed by Fedor and Arlovski in a Pride like display $800

Brock Lesnar's UFC 100 gloves $1

Jeff Monson's PRIDE 34 Shorts $700

Shattered: no idea..
Hix: the way we did it for other sports memorabilia is as follows: (imo) take avg sale price of affliction gloves, avg price of fedor auto, avg price of arlovski auto, add this up..then everybody usually adds a certain % for premium on top of this.( both autos on same piece) etc.. i have seen some ppl go as high as 60% premium..

Hunto: are they signed by lesnar? Inscribed aswell? Ex. ( ufc 100).. i recall coleman trying to sell his fight worn Pridefc Gp 2000 gloves with his auto on them awhile back. He was trying to get $40,000 out of them iirc..? Imo, i would say lesnar fight worn ufc 100 gloves would be less than what coleman was asking for his.. But... u never know what crazy wwe fans might drive up the price to..!?!

What about Kimo's ufc 3 lifesize crucifix?
Or...
Teili Tuli's tooth from ufc 1.? Priceless?!?! Lol

Chip got the joke...

grkblood - Fight worn and signed ASTRA gloves from Nakamura.

There was a pair of brand new Astra gloves on eBay several months ago. Seller wanted $400 as on opening bid. Yours have the tape and sigs on them. Considering how crazy pride glove prices have been lately, I think you could easily ask for $500-$700 for those. Phone Post

Dawggy, they're not mine but they're for sale. I thought they looked cool but didnt know what would be an acceptable figure for them so I posted here.

ricksongjj might like these. 
Lot of original pictures taken at Pride.1 press conference.

Scott Jorgensen signed fight worn UFC gloves and signed Walkout shirt Phone Post

Those pics are cool but wouldnt pay what they are asking for them.

What is an unsigned UFC 100 poster worth? Thinking about picking up a few for trading if the deal is good enough.