whats it worth

I was just looking through my picture album and i thought of a way to help the Rev make his goal, How about i sell pictures of him as a young child-aduthood for $1 dollar each. Ill send each of the respondees a pic as he confirms there (non tax deductible) contibution through his pay-pal account. Also i ask that you please verify what time of his life the picture was taken (give or take a few years) I'm just trying to help his cause and it will cost me the price of a scanner if i get any takers....this can be fun...Erick

this is the dumbest idea ever, no one needs to see me when I was the cutest kid in the history of the universe.

the rev

lmao big brother, sometimes id wish youd shut up and let my thoughts prevail...lol...Erick (remember bro your ankles are mine...i'll snatch one someday)

you haven't trained in three years, you will snatch one of my ankles in about never.

and even if you did, I would never tap to my little brother.

the rev

I'll buy some, I need something to put in the backyard to scare the stray cats away :-]

yours in Christ

sherm

Good job Sherm, You get the "alter boy shot" going once going twice, Sold" , too "Pasor Sherm"...........See John theres my dollar earned.....lol...love ya Erick

John, Your a good guy and my brother in Christ...But dude, I went to the web site in your profile...A HANDSOME MAN YOU ARE NOT! :-]

yours in Christ

sherm

my mom said I was handsome.

I actually was a cute kid for a few years, with the toe head bowl cut and the whole bit, but seriously, I want to wrestle you.

the rev

rev, i would like to wrestle with you also. I am going to Cali. in the summer, but you'll probably be in OZ. I'm entering NAGA in the spring, and would love to train with different guys. I'm hopeing to train with Mike Czyinick{or how ever you spell his name}from the UG. I'm not saying I could beat you. but I've been wrestling for about 26 years. Plus I'm from PENNSYLVANIA the wrestling capital of the USA ;-]. I've trained with Baumgartner, and was a two time state placer. but Your right, I'd probably take you down and you'd triangle me....then again ya never know ;-]

and rev...ever here the expression "a face only a mother could love"...HEY MY MOM NEVER TOLD ME I WAS HANDSOME???!!!!

yours in Christ

sherm

Sherm I am sure you would kick my ass at wrestling, but I wrestle with Dan Henderson, I fought Dan Severn, and I ain't scared a you :) I love to train with guys better than me, cause then I get better. Just some advice, don't wear you wrestling shoes if you train with me, cause I love handles :)

the rev

Hey Rev, Did you win against Severn?

Rev, honestly I would love to train with you, my subs are judo subs...and well you know ;-]....I hope to work with Mike Ciesndevicz and Jeff Ramsey on my subs coming up next month. My wrestling game and ground control is solid though, just need some more work on subs. and rev I may be able to take you down and whatever but it aint gonna do me much good if I can't finish you.

yours in Christ

sherm

Plus Rev, I have no doubt you'd kick my...er butt :-] Fighting in a cage or a ring is very different from fighting in a bar or the street. Besides I'm more into the grappling side of the sport then the NHB part.

yours in Christ

sherm