Whats Mir Doing About....

"mirs only weakness is cardio"

LOL, Ian Freeman might have something to say about that.

"i think mir will get the early take down and sub i think his take downs are a lot better than riccos"

LOL, just seen this. Based on watching them both fight, I'd say Ricco is (very approximately) 14.675 times better at takedowns than Mir.

I doubt Mir would have a hope in hell of taking down Randy Couture, even if he was gassing.

" really think Mir should be looking at Hughes' and Lawler's last two losses. Those MFS guys are starting to look very similar, that being pretty bad, once the fight hits the ground. "

I don't agree with this comment. Firstly Matt lost to BJ but normally beats people on the ground, hence his ground game is pretty impressive and secondly, Lawler lost standing not on the ground.

i was at the las vegas combat club the day before ufc 46, and the guys up there told me that mir had hardly trained for the simms fight. maybe a day or two a week.

"from what i hear, mir was not training hard for the sims fight. "

He didn't exactly set the world on fire in their first fight, either. If Sims had punched instead of stomped, it's possible he'd have won anyway. In any case, he seemed to have little trouble escaping Frank's sub attempts.

"no takedowns,no striking, no cardio"

Wrong about no takedowns and no striking. He KO'd Wes Sims and I remember him taking down Sims in both fights with him. LOL at saying Mir has no striking or takedowns.

It will look alot like Ricco's fight only Frank will not lose the arm he wouldnt be as nice as Ricco was. SNAP!!!!

crackle pop

I hope that Frank is training. If not it will be very ugly. You know Pat will have Tim ready.