What's Next for Dan Hornbuckle?

With Marius Zaromskis getting a lot of attention lately and being signed by Strikeforce, it made me wonder where Hornbuckle is and when he will be back...

I could see him being a UFC star, but Dana doesn't sign a lot of up and coming talent, or not as much as Strikeforce...

I think Dan Hornbuckle is going to be a star.

WAR HORNBUCKLE!

Dan_hornbuckle002

Welterweight Dan Hornbuckle (19-2) has his sights set on the UFC, and also has a few specific opponents in mind:

So yeah, we’ll be fighting in the UFC soon. What’s holding me back right now is that I need to get a few more fights in against top-level opposition. "

"I’d say a guy like Koscheck or Fitch, one of those two," he says when asked who he would like to face as his first UFC opponent. "When I go into the UFC, I just don’t want to be that little pebble that gets thrown in even though it makes a ripple. I want to be that boulder that goes ’boom.’"

Fighters Only

Gono was begging for another beating after his lackluster performance at Sengoku 11. Might be the perfect opportunity for Strikeforce to introduce Hornbuckle to the US fans, letting him dispatch a UFC vet impressively.

He is fighting Takimoto for Sengoku's title on NYE

Takimoto gonna get raped.

TTT

Thanks Card.

mcpeepants232003 - The Ufc doesn't sign as much up and coming talent as Strikeforce? Are you fucking kidding me? Has Strikeforce turned one prospect to star? If anything the Ufc is the one that builds prospects to stars not Strikeforce.

This.

kidpresentable -  He is fighting Takimoto for Sengoku's title on NYE

Nick,

Do you manage Dan as well?

Also, shoot me an email with a list of all the guys you represent...I work with a lot of shows here in the Midwest (Specifically, Indiana) that I might be able to hook you and your guys up with. tyunker@hotmail.com

WAR HORNBUCKLE... zarom vs dan would b a sick sick fight

Nick just fought Dan so it would be pretty weird if he were managing him.

kidpresentable -  He is fighting Takimoto for Sengoku's title on NYE

Thanks.

LMAO...yea, im an idiot...i totally forget they just fought! Sorry!

But Nick, still send me that list..

I do manage him...and it was weird.  In any case, list sent.

Nick

LOL, I guess you aren't an idiot after all!!

TMFY - Nick, Do you manage Dan as well?

Tomato Can - Nick just fought Dan so it would be pretty weird if he were managing him.

TMFY - LMAO...yea, im an idiot...i totally forget they just fought! Sorry!

kidpresentable - I do manage him...and it was weird.  In any case, list sent.

Tomato Can - LOL, I guess you aren't an idiot after all!! 

That was well played out. LOL