What's next for LAUZON????

i think cube is right about the ciotoli fight. either joe would end it with a quick sub or it would a long boring win for ryan.

need any other fighters?

Lauzon is my idol.

ttt

Next opponent for J-Lau: The inabilty to grow facial hair.

caol uno.

ttt

I'd like to see a rematch between Lauzon and that girl who's arm he broke

As far as it "would be just like there grappling match at NAGA" goes, the fact of the matter is that Citoli beat Lauzon and that means he could do it again. It makes me question that Lauzon is really "the best the Northeast". Ciotoli is undefeated in MMA and with the crowds that both fighters bring, it would be an interesting fight.

"the fact of the matter is that Citoli beat Lauzon and that means he could do it again"

It went into overtime, no points scored throughout the entire match. Ryan doesnt finish people, he scroes from a takedown and then stalls out the rest of the match. He did beat me... but you make it seem like he decisively destroyed me, which is not the case.

"I'd like to see a rematch between Lauzon and that girl who's arm he broke "

I feel bad for her, I wonder what ended up happenning?

"Joe - personally I think you should start to fight out side of New England, time to show the rest of the US what you can do. "

I think that would help too. Joe, You should talk to John Hagopian @ armobile@yahoo.com. He has a lot of contacts with different promoters across the country including WEC and KOTC. He is good friends with Chris P and I am sure he would help you out. He has seen a lot of your fights and knows what your capable of.

Time to show the rest of the country the terror of JZ.

Congrats on your last win - I won 50$ betting on yah;)

ttt... joe needs to show the world

Ryan is what like 3-0 and all wins are by decision which shows you right there.. that he stalls and waits for the decision

watch out for Hagopian - I heard he likes to give his fighters a "prostate exam" before managing them

joe lost to ciotoli by referees decision after no points in regulation or overtime. Joe took away ryan's advantage which was takedowns, so the ref awarded ryan the decision for conceding the takedown. Joe is 11-3 with only 2 of those victories by decision. Ryan is 3-0 with 3 victories by decision. Personally I think Ryan needs to prove himself to get a fight with Joe. Joe had 13 exciting fights to get where he is and a chance to fight Mike Brown, I think Ryan needs to do the same.

This is no discredit to Ryan and I've always been friendly with him. I think he has the tools to become a great fighter and with the right training he could become a force in the lightweight division, but this is gotta hapeen b/c no ones wants to watch lay and pray.

Ryan is a fantastic wrestler.. but he needs to prove himself in the ring, 3-0 is not that good compared to joes 11-3 record and a win over mike brown.. maybe ryan should fight mike brown to prove himself.. also i am not takin any credit away from Ryan

OK, there are a few things wrong here....

Someone suggested Ryan fight Joe. Someone else said he can't, he is still in school...

Then Ryan came on and said he would love to fight Joe and he isn't in school anymore.

Then everyone gets defensive for no reason. Get over yourself guys. I don't know anyone involved, but c'mon. Ryan had nothing to do with this at all except being an innocent internet reader and everyone is now saying he isn't in Joe's league?? Get off your high horses.

P.S. I think Joe Lauzon should fight in some bigger shows. I like the footage I saw of him in the Mike Brown fight.

i have seen joe fight in almost all of his fights i remember his first in taunton just a few days after his 18 birthday.he is still very young he should just take things as they come.

some larger shows will be good, but he should not rush it.

I don't know why you guys are talking about grappling matches like they're fights. My grappling match with Joe was boring, but a lot of grappling matches are. I like grappling, but a fight is in the ring. Yeah, I'm 3-0 but my last two fights were against some tough competitors that outweighed me by 10-15 lbs. I have tried hard to schedule matches in the past, but they either get cancelled by a misterious injury or they just don't want to fight. I think a match with Joe would be a great fight that has the possibility to bring a lot of excitement up in MASS. Lets give it a try.

Ryan Ciotoli

Lauzon should fight him just for the fact that if he wins, he could rub it in Jay Palmquist's face any time he wanted.

And Palmquist, I think Joe only had one decision win, and that was over Montes.