Whats on the grill today?

I'm going to get bone in pork chops and baked potatoes. Phone Post 3.0

Pork shoulder, lamb chops and sausage Phone Post 3.0

Chicken breast glazed with honey mustard and oregano (charcoal side; indirect heat smoked with applewood chips); served on multigrain rolls with an avocado/lemon/cilantro sauce and swiss cheese.

Butter and herb corn on the cob on the gas grill side. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - Chicken breast glazed with honey mustard and oregano (charcoal side; indirect heat smoked with applewood chips); served on multigrain rolls with an avocado/lemon/cilantro sauce and swiss cheese.

Butter and herb corn on the cob on the gas grill side. Phone Post 3.0
Changed from baked potatoes to corn on the cob. VU Phone Post 3.0

Lemon pepper chicken thigh Phone Post 3.0

Good move.

You can get potatoes all year long. Corn season is short.

Big ole sirloin which I will chop up and add to some fettuccine in butter sauce, fresh parmesan cheese and steamed broccoli.

My wife bought chicken breast stuffed with cheese and asparagus and ground chicken burgers. She fucked up, lol! I'll be hitting up the store soon. Phone Post 3.0

figure8 - My wife bought chicken breast stuffed with cheese and asparagus and ground chicken burgers. She fucked up, lol! I'll be hitting up the store soon. Phone Post 3.0
Lol my wife always says let's go to m&m meats, bitch not on my grill Phone Post 3.0

Beef side ribs with some smoked shrimp.

8.5 pound pork shoulder.

Has been on the weber since 7:30am. Phone Post 3.0

Smoked beer can chicken, prosciutto wrapped shrimp with bourbon BBQ. sauce

Gforce - Good move.

You can get potatoes all year long. Corn season is short.

I don't know about you guys, but I for damn sure can handle having both, without even feeling like too much of a glutton.

Salad might have to sit this one out though.

question: I've done a lot of camp potatoes on grill, but never baked. What are the specs for baking them?

Steak , brussel sprouts and shrimp with bacon wrapped around it with extra hot horseradish in between. Phone Post 3.0

chicken wings! steak last night

Teach me corn on the weber Phone Post 3.0

cuzzi - Teach me corn on the weber Phone Post 3.0
Keep it in the husk, put it in before meat. It's easy. Phone Post 3.0

figure8 -
Roughly how long does it take? And also I'm guessing on the indirect heat side Phone Post 3.0

cuzzi -
figure8 -
Roughly how long does it take? And also I'm guessing on the indirect heat side Phone Post 3.0
Peel back the husk and clean all the little tassels off the corn. Salt and pepper and butter the corn. Pull the husk back up over the corn. You can do direct if it's not scorching hot, I'd say 20-25 minutes rotating it every so often. Phone Post 3.0

If you go indirect it will take longer, but good either way. Puts a nice little char on the corn. Phone Post 3.0