Whats on the menu tonight OG

lol, instant ramen noodles with some chopped up hotdogs.

1 Like

Korean Fried Chicken!!!

OblongBox -

No shame in that. Throw some graded cheese in there, never tried it. Doesn't sound too bad. Cheese = bomb

Mochiko chicken

Pork lau lau

Butter mochi

![](upload://AfwoYfpWgfRqUkfneSWEYLKSonv.jpeg)

1 Like
NiteProwleR -

![](upload://AfwoYfpWgfRqUkfneSWEYLKSonv.jpeg)

Great pic.

Such a weird way to market "new" chicken, "hey buy our batman chickens and win a chance get a free Joker coloring book".

1 Like

The baked lumpia is pretty good, like 75% as good as fried lumpia, all the flavors are there minus the fried spring roll. I'll eat it baked again when eating real clean but I need the fried stuff in the future too.

I eat lumpia plane but also dip in thai sweet chili sauce or a 1/2 vineger/1/2 soy combo with garlic. Both dipping sauces are perfect for lumpia IMO.

As I continue to lean out Im gonna get my wife into playing around with all those fancy Vietnamese spring rolls because they got some good dipping sauces, just trying to get big flavor with little calorie.

OblongBox -

If your looking for something cheap checkout pork neck bones... 50 cents a lb at some butchers and even a lb or two of them can flavor up any soup or potatoes or cabbage big time.

1 Like

![](upload://ieopb0DFMUPrd4mtHCLBLMrGFsZ.jpeg)

1 Like

![](upload://jVRrj2CkzCd5mGyq6DRFi6ewtda.jpeg)

1 Like
TFK_Anteup13 -

![](upload://oLAbvHsbrrSA45H7yZwExOW14PV.jpeg)

Looks like those little bacon wrapped burger bites people do on the right but whats on the left? Same thing with a BBQ glaze?

BJ Penn Forever -
TFK_Anteup13 -

Looks like those little bacon wrapped burger bites people do on the right but whats on the left? Same thing with a BBQ glaze?

The one on the right is pig shots.  Sliced keilbasa, wrapped in bacon, filled with a mixture of cream cheese, shredded cheddar, and rub, the topped with brown sugar.  Smoked till bacon is cooked.

The one on the left is moinks.  Meatballs wrapped in bacon then smoked.  Basted with bbq sauce the last 20 mins of the cook.

TFK_Anteup13 -
BJ Penn Forever -
TFK_Anteup13 -

The one on the right is pig shots.  Sliced keilbasa, wrapped in bacon, filled with a mixture of cream cheese, shredded cheddar, and rub, the topped with brown sugar.  Smoked till bacon is cooked.

The one on the left is moinks.  Meatballs wrapped in bacon then smoked.  Basted with bbq sauce the last 20 mins of the cook.

I'm gonna have to give those moinks a try with 50/50 pork/beef. Thanks.

Smoked salmon with grilled asparagus and Bud Light Platinum with a squirt of lime juice.

1 Like
TFK_Anteup13 - 
BJ Penn Forever -
TFK_Anteup13 -

Damn…

![](upload://8ISMn8KRWSrdqMJkuDFEqq9iJ7c.jpeg)

they’re called vampiritos(vamp bats). they started selling like hotcakes during the coronavirus. they came out juicy as hell due to that backbone

![](upload://5gczzoyBKyNxE6o6FzV87R2JfKQ.jpeg)

![](upload://74g71xtXUdmblrYGYrxnuhN6t1i.jpeg)

![](upload://eVc67N62yQo8TugoZQGoQvneq9W.jpeg)

1 Like