Whats Shakin', Buttflops?

Well???

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - Are you a Honda Housey fan?

Indeed!

Cre had the biggest tuckage in the history of the og

Why, what happened? He called me flipping out and crying about something but I hung up on him..

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1946691&page=1

long story short he called out Justin Bieber then didn't want any

Train Judo - Why, what happened? He called me flipping out and crying about something but I hung up on him..

Tell us more, Q!

Q, does CRE train with you? What about Mighty Quinn?

MSPA..

Cre never trained with me even once..He came in for Cardio but always quit..His girlfriend however was pretty tough and didnt quit..

Cre is a likable guy in person..certainly not fighter material..

I have trained with Quinn, for years back in the 90's..He doesnt train anymore but I believe he was a BJJ purple belt..

as an explaination, I run cardio (mma aerobic and anaerobic fitness classes) for and hour and a half everyday before each of my mma classes...so they would come in for that part of class..

I take that back, I believe they came to one striking class...She however trained with me a few times..tough girl, has potential..

I remember when Cre came in, Didn't he say he was sick every time?

Brittney`s Playboy pictures are out on the web,and Dan The Wolfman is going to Mi to do some seminars.Are you going to let him come to your place? 

Every time wolfman does a seminar I get the same feeling I do when Jagger decides to do one more world tour..

Train Judo - Every time wolfman does a seminar I get the same feeling I do when Jagger decides to do one more world tour..

What feeling is that? Phone Post

Fuck I love this guy! Lol Phone Post

Hey Q, my crew and I saw you a few weeks back cornering at the Crystal Palace. We didn't want to bug ya. Morty got hosed (he for sure won). You and Mike cornered quite a few winners that night. Great night of fights. Miss ya..B

You wouldn't have bugged me!

You know what did bug me though?

The fucking chicken wings were $1.00 a fucking piece!!!

Quincy,

Our show in New Orleans got picked up by Cox Sports Television. First televised show will be March 23 but is booked.Next show will be May 11 and our show is pro/am.You guys ready for a road trip?

Happy Mardi Gras!

Warren

TJ is one of the few people I would really like to learn Judo from. I do not live where he does hence this cannot happen, but I felt like I would contribute this thread nonetheless.

Train Judo - You wouldn't have bugged me!

You know what did bug me though?

The fucking chicken wings were $1.00 a fucking piece!!!

Yeah, that was fucked up. The beers were $7, too. BS. We were right behind you for the later fights. It was cool to see Stars and Stripes do so well. Packed house. My buddy wanted to meet you, he lurks on here.

Welcome back Quince