What's the beer of the night?

Best one tonight, Mayflower Porter. Glorious chocolate and smoke notes with a nice earthy bitterness. Phone Post 3.0

5 Likes

You spelled High Life wrong.

cleophus - You spelled High Life wrong.
I was drinking Highlife on Tuesday. I drink it out at certain bars, not at home. Phone Post 3.0

2 Likes

Deep Ellum double brown stout Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

frederic - 
I was drinking Highlife on Tuesday. I drink it out at certain bars, not at home. Phone Post 3.0

Well then you get a vote up.

Yuengling Black and Tan.

Oooooooooooom nom nom nom!

$11.00 a 12 pack and it's better than Miller Lite aor Bud Lite...that's for damn sho'!

Old rasputin

Thanks to the og. Phone Post 3.0

cleophus -
frederic - 

Well then you get a vote up.
Thanks! Highlife is my favorite adjunct lager with Naraggansett a close 2nd. Planning on doing a Highlife beer cocktail night with a bartender partner in crime in January. Phone Post 3.0

hercules_mma_kosark - Old rasputin

All of their beer has been excellent. From the red ale to Thelonius. Phone Post 3.0

Sweetwater IPA Phone Post 3.0

frederic -
hercules_mma_kosark - Old rasputin

All of their beer has been excellent. From the red ale to Thelonius. Phone Post 3.0
Acme IPA was a letdown. With such awesome packaging and name, I expected better. Phone Post 3.0

Libertine Black Ale from Brew Dog. Twas tasty. Now onto sleepytime tea and a salad

dirnking a Schells sampler pack

rampant imperial ipa, b/c i can get a 6 pack for 7.50.

four roses single barrel

9.5% Seasonal ice bock we make at the brewery I work at. It always wins lots of awards. Really good, and really dangerous!

Hocky Balboa - Sweetwater IPA Phone Post 3.0

Just opened a GA Brown. Can't go wrong with Sweetwater.

cheesesteak - four roses single barrel
A solid gluten-free beer! Phone Post 3.0

Sierra Nevada Stout, again