What's the beer of the night?

Mas Tisu -

Sierra Nevada Stout, again

Have you had their Narwhale stout yet? Phone Post 3.0

FetusofFury - 

9.5% Seasonal ice bock we make at the brewery I work at. It always wins lots of awards. Really good, and really dangerous!

Hermannator is great. 9.5% and it still tastes good.

I'm drinking Granville Island Cypress Honey Lager

Tonight for me is brandy.... I was going to get Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, but I decided not to.... (I will eventually, and Anchor Steam's christmas ale also).

If I was going to get a beer tonight, it'd be Stone's ENJOY BY 10/25/13 IPA, that is still available at my local liquor store, that shit is absolutely MINDBLOWING when it comes to IPAs.....

Kinkle - Tonight for me is brandy.... I was going to get Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, but I decided not to.... (I will eventually, and Anchor Steam's christmas ale also).

If I was going to get a beer tonight, it'd be Stone's ENJOY BY 10/25/13 IPA, that is still available at my local liquor store, that shit is absolutely MINDBLOWING when it comes to IPAs.....

I tapped into Anchor's Christmas tonight. Interesting ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon notes over chocolate malts, pine hops, and fig like fruit.

Tonight it was Killians but I've since moved to Corsair Old Punk whiskey. Phone Post 3.0

frederic - 
Mas Tisu -

Sierra Nevada Stout, again

Have you had their Narwhale stout yet? Phone Post 3.0

No, haven't seen it in the local liquor stores I frequent.

Double Trouble RPA and Mad Toms. Phone Post 3.0

hercules_mma_kosark - Old rasputin

Thanks to the og. Phone Post 3.0
This ends the thread Phone Post 3.0

Drinking a Leinenkugel - Snowdrift Vanilla Porter right now. Phone Post 3.0

I sat at hospital with a client im going home to a bottle of ommegang take the black stout. Phone Post 3.0

512 5th anniversary imperial Stout. Phone Post 3.0

Fat tire Phone Post 3.0

Stone IPA and bells two hearted Phone Post 3.0

Dead Man Ale Phone Post 3.0

New Belgium Frambozen Phone Post 3.0

My own home brew, it's a cherry wheat, 8.2% Phone Post 3.0

molsonman - 
FetusofFury - 

9.5% Seasonal ice bock we make at the brewery I work at. It always wins lots of awards. Really good, and really dangerous!

Hermannator is great. 9.5% and it still tastes good.

Nice.....you must be from the lower mainland, I don't think we ship beer east of the Okanagan.

No shiner drinkers. Damn good beer. Shiner Bach. Phone Post 3.0