What's the beer of the night?

MoodyR1 -

Fucking Amazing! Thanks heavy

Wait til that HHH arrives

heavyd4561 -
MoodyR1 -

Fucking Amazing! Thanks heavy

Wait til that HHH arrives

Going to set that day aside as it’s own holiday.

heavyd4561 -

I didn’t even realize they released that! I have to take a trip over there. Looking forward to them opening the one in Sandwich which is a bit closer for me 

CPickering -
heavyd4561 -

I didn’t even realize they released that! I have to take a trip over there. Looking forward to them opening the one in Sandwich which is a bit closer for me 

When is thst opening?  Monkish is opening a second location in Anaheim this summer.  Possibly going to take a last trip to Disneyland before I move which will be perfect.

CPickering -
heavyd4561 -

Yeah it was a silent on Tuesday.. now is a great time to go you can grab 4 pack of Very Green, Very Hazy and VeryHHH. 

Line was over an hour today.. this weekend it’s gonna be unbearable.

MoodyR1 -
CPickering -
heavyd4561 -

When is thst opening?  Monkish is opening a second location in Anaheim this summer.  Possibly going to take a last trip to Disneyland before I move which will be perfect.

I believe this summer at some point. It’ll prob be a zoo for the first few months especially with the nicer weather 

heavy - that’s a killer line up! I haven’t gone in like 2 years sadly since VSB is so close

fore river brewing- idle motion ipa

Sick cover art!!

Galaxy version

theres now a threes in my town I love them They also sell other half and lots of harder to get great beers Love that place !! the one in Brookyln also has great food but the new one is 10 minutes from me…love Gunners Daughter too so awesome but never here

So crushable

lol did that work? I’ll never be able to repeat that if that’s how it works.