Whats the Beer of the Night?

I went back to Total Wine to get these 18 packs for $13.99 but they ended their sale on them, back for $18.99, but not bad.

They forgot to update the price on the rack, was still showing at $13.99 while showing $18.99 elsewhere, so I took the $13.99 tag with me to the register and cleaned em out at the $13.99 price.

1 Like

Been at a track meet for 4.5 hours with another couple to go. Downing some cold millers when I get home.

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

At daddy-daughter dance. Not bad

6 Likes

I helped an online beer store with their SEO that sells these ridiculously expensive UTopias and my wife still works there for some reason, how are they?

The shop is pretty well ranked if you search “buy beer online”, one of the 3 top ranked. I dig that as an achievement on getting them ranked above Total Wine and Walmart.

The reality of that URL is that it is any other sort of liquor store you would see in a strip mall, but does monstrous online sales.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think Utopias is sublime! But it definitely doesn’t drink like most any other beer, including most imperial stouts. ABV is ~ 28% and isn’t carbonated. More like a liqueur than a beer. Mouthfeel is viscous like Kahlua and is closer to a nice vintage port than anything else I can think of. Definitely a sipper!

2 Likes

Sebago brewing - Super Leap

5 Likes

Trillium- melcher street and a big ass bruins win

5 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Medusa Dubbel Entendre Belgian Dubbel

6 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

For my Boston area guys on here, have you heard about this? Hoping to go in couple weeks looks pretty sick. Cloud candy is great beer I’d like to check out more.

3 Likes