Whats the Beer of the Night?

Badass

7 Likes

Coors light. Wonder how the twins are doing these days

Missed it last year one of my favs

6 Likes

5 Likes

Gritty posted a fewgood beers better get in the car and go to TreeHouse to end this nonsense

2 Likes

Anybody had Dragon’s Milk Stout? Just had a couple and they were great. Probably in my top 10 stouts/porters I’ve ever had.

Also had Samuel Smith Chocolate Stout, was top notch as well if you can handle the chocolate flavor in your beer, I can handle it. Better than their oatmeal stout.

Had Koning Ludwig Weissbier Hefeweizen. Good as well for a Hefeweizen but I’ve not had the best of that style as I’m not too into it. Decent though.

2 Likes

Cleaning garages out… just had another and looked em up. Theyre 53 now

4 Likes

I gotta keep up

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Dragon’s Milk is an excellent bourbon barrel aged stout. If you like that, see if you can run down a Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout. Virtually any variant eill be great. Founders KBS and even better, CBS are great options too. Yet another is Dogfish Head World Wide Stout - also available in several variants - all excellent. If you prefer sweet - Prairie Artisan Ales puts out some amazing BA stouts as well. Firestone Walker puts out some amazing BA variants too. So many great choices out there - imperial stouts aged in bourbon barrels is a wonderful thing!

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ve had the World Wide and KBS on my “to drink” list for a while but just didn’t get to them yet. Hopefully this year I will.

1 Like

Portland zoo- backyard boogie guava

6 Likes

In Nashville for work and stopped by numerous stores trying to find a decent beer to bring back to the hotel. Garbage selection everywhere. Had to go to a damn liquor store just to find this. It’s just meh. Hoping to have time to hit a brewery tomorrow.

3 Likes

You right downtown? I went to Nashville the last two years and love it . Go over to Yee Haw . Also had some good beers on tap at the public market building past the capital .

1 Like

4 Likes

Those are from Nashville couple years ago I’m not out drinking at 9 am

1 Like

I got a six pack or four pack of that a few years ago. You are right very “meh”.

1 Like

My hotel is over near the airport but I did come downtown for lunch. Having a local Pilsner currently at a spot called the Black Tap.

Gonna try to get over to Southern Grist brewery tonight. Looking at all the breweries around here that one looks like a chill spot and probably has the best chance of making stuff I’d like to drink.

5 Likes

Yee haw not too far. Have you stopped at assembly food hall near arena?

1 Like