Whats the Beer of the Night?

^ doesnt everyone?

Ze zur think so

I’m the idiot that goes out for beer and nachos then does walk/jog/sprints

2 Likes

Vol 4 arrived

8 Likes

Is this in the afterdark section? Cuz this makes me hard. So jealous.

Medusa Magnum Opus Maibock and Crock of Gold Irish Lager

6 Likes

Lone pine- piggy back ipa

Watching the Celtics body the Suns

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I witnessed some silly shit when rum punch was involved.

1 Like

My gf said “run makes my clothes come off”

And I was like this is the first time you’ve ever had rum with me

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Been dieting hardcore lately so have been booze free, but giving myself a little break tonight to enjoy a few. First up:

3 Likes

I don’t believe I’ve ever had a stout from Prairie that I didn’t thoroughly enjoy. This one is no exception to that rule.

Yeah I’ve liked any I’ve had from them

1 Like

At 16% this one is definitely the “bomb.”

6 Likes

Probably my last one of the night.

5 Likes

Yeah man you’re not drinking natty lite here lol. Might wanna wrap this up

1 Like

lol definitely. This last one was 13.5%. I’ve intentionally gone for the higher ABV stuff so I can get more buzzed and less bloated. Fortunately I’m drinking from home tonight so I can just safely turn in after this one.

Frat story as an aside:

A few years back, I went out to a business meeting after fasting for 2 weeks. We started at a hotel bar where I overindulged and then moved on to a steak joint where I went off the deep end. I’d planned for my wife and daughter to come get me and bring my truck home, but I was fucked up and didn’t want to wait for them even though they were en route to come get me. They kept calling but I was talking to my buddy so I kept sending them to voicemail.

My journey home was about a 30 min drive, and I made it all the way to my house — then as I was turning into the alley I tore the entire side off my neighbors car that was parked by the entrance to the alley. Fucking $18k damage to my truck and even more to their car.

What I learned from that is that I cannot drive to places I’m going to drink, no matter how little I think I might drink. Now I either drink at home or if I’m going out out I either Uber or catch a ride. The entire problem is that drinking impairs your judgment, and if I have access to my vehicle I’m for sure going to think I can make it just fine. Stupid thinking, but nearly impossible to realize that in the moment.

3 Likes