What's the best reaction by a commentator?

What's the best reaction by a commentator to a fighter winning (or losing)? Or during a particular moment in the fight?

(Not including moments like Joe Hogan freaking out over the ice spill).

As far as a fighter winning, I gotta go with DC yelling THUG ROSE! over and over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uVFQtTo3Us

Also, Mauro when Randleman threw Fedor on his head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDtgY22wYis

When undertaker throoo mick foley off da hell in a sell

"When undertaker throoo mick foley off da hell in a sell"

Hard to argue

this?

![](upload://bID0oPnrcRgHrdlOmbNp8hjv1hQ.jpeg)

When Anderson fed Belfort his foot. Also when Conor KOed Aldo

I'll have to look for a video of the fight where Hallman came out wearing Speedos. Pretty sure Rogan and Goldie were WTFing all over the place.

All the "shocked" faces they do - especially gambling junkie Anik - when there's a KO are pretty fake, as far as I'm concerned. They act like they've never seen a brutal KO before and then laugh it up when there's a replay showing their reactions. 

Oooohh! Wmma - a kick to the hand, big shot! A punch to the elbow 

![](upload://5okaM3bvjBnO2pcCMcC9VBPMykG.gif)

touch -

this?

Wow never saw this, that’s amazing haha any idea which fight this was?

JoeHurley -

![](upload://5okaM3bvjBnO2pcCMcC9VBPMykG.gif)

Never gets old lol

Lol before I opened this thread I was thinking of my answer.... and after about 30 seconds I came to THUG ROSE.

of course OP already had it.  lol.  That was an awesome GENUINE reaction.  

Another good one was Rogan saying “HE SLEPT HIM (Aldo) !!!!” While almost in disbelief.  

shawarma -

When Anderson fed Belfort his foot. Also when Conor KOed Aldo

“HE JUST FRONT KICKED HIM IN THE FACE!!!”  Good one!

Oh and the reaction to Pettis jumping off the fence like a ninja by the guy whose name escapes me for some reason and can't be bothered to Google the tuf runner up Vs Forrest. 

shawarma -

Oh and the reaction to Pettis jumping off the fence like a ninja by the guy whose name escapes me for some reason and can't be bothered to Google the tuf runner up Vs Forrest. 

Steven Boomer

Gary Neville, reacting to Fernando Torres.

bootysweat -
touch -

this?

Wow never saw this, that’s amazing haha any idea which fight this was?

That was just last weekend, UFC 248. Believe it was the Dariush finish

I still love rogan's scream when tj knocked barao down with the overhand right in their first fight.  That mixed with the crowd reaction was perfect. 

And this is why the ufc is a joke ...commentators reacting like teenagers and laughing about it after ....commentators need to be professional when commentating and look like professionals , just like in boxing ....did you ever see Larry merchant slide on top of jim lampley acting like a teenager in shock because of a knockout ? Every single punch someone landed you would hear Rogan yell “Ohhhh!!!...” in a weird attempt  to beat the other commentators on seeing the punch just in case it would end in a knockout ....lol boxing 100X better than this bullshit