What's the best sales book you have read

The one that made you change the way you look at the sales game Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Wright -

first you move to irvine, whats next? getting into the mortgage game like the rest of us?

Lol. No.

I'm a therapist. It's a version of sales. You sell your service to people. Even though I get referrals through probation and dcfs, I am always competing against other agencies Phone Post 3.0

Psychotherapist. I appreciate the referral but I only see county referred clients through Los Angeles dcfs and probation Phone Post 3.0

No need to read any of them, take one basic sales class or get a small amount of experience and you are either gonna be intuitively good or bad at it. Everything else is what I would call common sense. Phone Post 3.0

rpgmaster - No need to read any of them, take one basic sales class or get a small amount of experience and you are either gonna be intuitively good or bad at it. Everything else is what I would call common sense. Phone Post 3.0
I don't believe this. Books help you gain experience quickly Phone Post 3.0

Anything by Zig Ziggler. Phenomenal read and will change the way you work/live for the better. Phone Post 3.0

My first day in sales they made us wath glengarry Glenross. True story Phone Post 3.0

Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander (Jul 1, 1980)

I was told to read this book when I started selling door to door in office buildings in NYC for a multilevel marketing company, and it totally made my game.

sadic1 - Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander (Jul 1, 1980)

I was told to read this book when I started selling door to door in office buildings in NYC for a multilevel marketing company, and it totally made my game.
Thanks Phone Post 3.0

My mentor gave me this book, he is 66 years old and read it when he was 18. He is the best saleman I have ever met and he swears by the book.

I haven't read it in a long time, but I liked How to Get Your Point Across in 30 Seconds or Less. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Severn Phone Post 3.0

I'm about to take the EPPP! Phone Post

ltr

Secrets of Question Based Selling

Thomas A. Freese Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil -
rpgmaster - No need to read any of them, take one basic sales class or get a small amount of experience and you are either gonna be intuitively good or bad at it. Everything else is what I would call common sense. Phone Post 3.0
I don't believe this. Books help you gain experience quickly Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

you've got them all on this page. Ziglar, Bettger and Rhinoceros Success all you'll ever need.

Severnsmustache - 

Sweeeet desk bro!

Sub Phone Post 3.0