What's the best video game bonus stage/round?

When I was younger at the bowling alley that had shinobi, it was the god damn balls to view or play the throwing stars stage

Phone Post 3.0

The second intermission in blades of steel is the first that comes to mind. Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman - The second intermission in blades of steel is the first that comes to mind. Phone Post 3.0
Oh yeah

Obviously street fighter destruction round

Test your might in mortal kombat was pretty lame Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't there a mortal combat one where you got to fight the green ninja guy in a bonus round?

And I used to love the Donkey Kong Country game. Tons of bonus rounds in that game.

The original street fighter, not street fighter 2, had bonus games between matches. One of them was destroying a car by punching and kicking it. It was awesome for its time. Phone Post 3.0

Falling barrels in street fighter 2. Ken/Ryu high kick always destroyed that stage.

Sonic 2 ring running bonus stages were cool too. Got way harder as the game went on. Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - Wasn't there a mortal combat one where you got to fight the green ninja guy in a bonus round?

And I used to love the Donkey Kong Country game. Tons of bonus rounds in that game.
MK1...double flawless and a fatality performed at the pit stage. You would then fight Reptile. He was insanely hard to beat, had all of the moves that Scorpion and Sub-Zero had. Much different than his character in mk2. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit , totally forgot about reptile in mk 1 Phone Post 3.0

CopperPot77 - The original street fighter, not street fighter 2, had bonus games between matches. One of them was destroying a car by punching and kicking it. It was awesome for its time. Phone Post 3.0
You got mine, Fuck! Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't there some bonus round in the original SONIC The Hedgehog that had to do with rolling around a sphere really fast collecting rings? Thats all that comes to mind at the moment.

Reptile was a pussy

http://youtu.be/QGm0yJBRm8E Phone Post 3.0

In Super Dodgeball where you paey against yourself Phone Post 3.0

I can't think of the name . anyways your either a dwarf with an Axe or dude with a sword chasing around a little gnome knocking goodies out his bag. Aha ! Golden Axe was the name Phone Post 3.0

Pinball when you get 3 balls at once. Shit gets real!

Drinking lemonade in the hot tub with hula girls on the secret island in Toejam and Earl

it was always nice when someone challenged you on SF2 and joined during the bonus stage. I'd always hop the car and pin them in the corner with low short kicks, then attack the car when they got dizzy. Before they could recover, Id turn toward them and kick them back into dizziness. I have no idea how I never got my ass kicked IRL for that.

"MOO, MOO-MOO, MOO, MOO!"

CopperPot77 - The original street fighter, not street fighter 2, had bonus games between matches. One of them was destroying a car by punching and kicking it. It was awesome for its time. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you for this. Sweet memories. Phone Post 3.0

Muhfuggin' Galaga!! 750k. Can anyone top that high score? Didn't think so. Phone Post 3.0

POOCHIE AINT STUPID

From yoshis island

Props to guy above for mentioning super Dodgeball's last stage Phone Post 3.0