What's the biggest name u managed to piss off?

I saw in a thread earlier where Kirik looked to be pissed off when someone asked why the FMJ hitting on aljamIns girl was news. Who is the biggest name that u managed to piss off? For me it's james Thompson here on the ug. I posted the old fight between him and aleks em and he shitted on me in first response Phone Post 3.0

No one, I'm universally liked.

Another shitty thread, your better than this Phone Post 3.0

Goddammit Phone Post 3.0

ISwallowedNicKagesBabyBatter - Goddammit Phone Post 3.0
Here's my answer. Phone Post 3.0

If before they were big counts, I stopped Dion Phaneuf from coming into one of my buds house parties in high school and he was pissed, needless to say.

More recently I pissed off Joe Lauzon by saying GSP didn't look as crisp as usual in one of his vids. There were a lot of people hating on GSP and I think my comment got lumped in with theirs. What I said was pretty passive and honestly, true. It was right after his knee surgery... Phone Post 3.0

I pissed off Etta James when I didn't know how to transfer her call while working at BMG. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't think it passed him off. Legit question I had.. Condit vs Lawler and Hendricks vs Woodley is bigger news than that. Phone Post 3.0

Pissed- Phone Post 3.0

Randy Couture was doing a thread one night here and Tito Ortiz happened to be at my house, this was leading up to their fight. I took a pic of Tito flipping the bird and posted it in Randys thread LOL. Randy seemed to laugh but Kirk did not :( Phone Post 3.0

dfw jr.

Shiloh - Randy Couture was doing a thread one night here and Tito Ortiz happened to be at my house, this was leading up to their fight. I took a pic of Tito flipping the bird and posted it in Randys thread LOL. Randy seemed to laugh but Kirk did not :( Phone Post 3.0
Yeah Captain Kirk can be a real stick in the mud. Phone Post 3.0

Ken Shamrock at UFC 59. Jus before the fights were gonna start, I was walking to my seat, and seen Ken sitting down, I said, "hey Ken, can I get a pic?" He clinched his fist, and with a look of disgust, as he shook his head no, says, "now is not the time!" I chuckled, and walked away Phone Post 3.0

Glen Frey at the fabulous forum. 

THE_REAL_AMERICAN -

Sam Hoger   

Butterbean ( we are on great terms now )

How did u manage to piss em off? I'm real interested in the butterbean one lol Phone Post 3.0

I imagine Royce Gracie. I got him to retweet a picture of jimmy saville. Said he was my uncle and was running a marathon aged 88. Phone Post 3.0

Dunno if this counts but I had replied to one of Britney palmers photos on IG saying people want to see more ass pics and less of these shitty photos and she blocked me and said something about something. Phone Post 3.0

A guy in line to get into ufc 9 claimed he was scott morris, i made fun of how bad pat smith fucked him up. He gave me a shitty look and turned around. Phone Post 3.0

pissed off Cael Sanderson at a Iowa State wrestling camp

ISwallowedNicKagesBabyBatter - I saw in a thread earlier where Kirik looked to be pissed off when someone asked why the FMJ hitting on aljamIns girl was news. Who is the biggest name that u managed to piss off? For me it's james Thompson here on the ug. I posted the old fight between him and aleks em and he shitted on me in first response Phone Post 3.0

Dennis Hallman threatened to kick my ass once (He certainly could). So, I guess him?