Whats the consensus on jesse ventura?

Watching msnbc now who keep referring ventura as a former navy seal. I remember a whole thread on this. What was the consensus? Also he was talking about that navy seal who outed himself as the one who shot Osama Phone Post 3.0

What did he say about the other SEAL?

Guy's a goddamned sexual Tyrannosaurus

Consensus? How about thinking for yourself and coming to your own conclusion?

BlackJesus -

Msnbc was debating whether it was unethical for these seals to come out themselves since it violates the seals code of conduct about not taking credit or rewards for their actions to get personal gains. I think ventura say something like other people and the government are making money off them so they should be able to too. Phone Post 3.0

Lol why are you watching msnbc, you like propaganda?

Doublevision - 
BlackJesus -

Msnbc was debating whether it was unethical for these seals to come out themselves since it violates the seals code of conduct about not taking credit or rewards for their actions to get personal gains. I think ventura say something like other people and the government are making money off them so they should be able to too. Phone Post 3.0

this.

People really watch MSNBC?? Phone Post 3.0

I'm in a waiting room and msnbc is on Phone Post 3.0

dizz - Guy's a goddamned sexual Tyrannosaurus
He ain't called "The Body" for nothing! Phone Post 3.0

He was UDT and left service before UDT was absorbed by the SEALS.  Some people think he should be able to call himself a SEAL while a good many others say that he is UDT and that's it.   I think that he calls himself a SEAL for that very reason but he left service looooooong before the merging of the two programs and I don't think that one can grandfather themselves in like that.  But, it is my understanding that if he'd been UDT when they merged, he would've legitimately been a SEAL. 

I wonder if he hit his head or something. Phone Post 3.0

How many times are we going to do this?

Naval Special Warfare released a statement that he was a SEAL. They even invited him as a guest speaker to a BUD/S graduation ceremony.

The group that used to out fake SEALs released a statement saying he was a SEAL.

He was, until the Chris Kyle situation, a regular at SEAL reunions and was even given an award for representing the SEAL community at one.

If the SEALs say he was a SEAL, that's what he was.

At some point in the last decade or so, the USN declared all UDT alumni SEALS to clear this sort of thing up.

Scott Ramone - 
dizz - Guy's a goddamned sexual Tyrannosaurus
He ain't called "The Body" for nothing! Phone Post 3.0

Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here!

oblongo - How many times are we going to do this?

Naval Special Warfare released a statement that he was a SEAL. They even invited him as a guest speaker to a BUD/S graduation ceremony.

The group that used to out fake SEALs released a statement saying he was a SEAL.

He was, until the Chris Kyle situation, a regular at SEAL reunions and was even given an award for representing the SEAL community at one.

If the SEALs say he was a SEAL, that's what he was.

What are you drivin' at??

I was with a very high level SEAL recently and he 100% supported Ventura in the Chris Kyle situation. He told me Kyle was a friend of his but he was a compulsive story teller and embelisher.
He told me the Ventura/Kyle altercation never happened. Phone Post 3.0

psyops - Consensus? How about thinking for yourself and coming to your own conclusion?
Relax Jesse, he was just asking a question Phone Post 3.0

He is a scumbag for suing that dudes widow. Does it really matter that someone 30 years younger than you claimed to have kicked your ass?

VinegarStrokes -

He is a scumbag for suing that dudes widow. Does it really matter that someone 30 years younger than you claimed to have kicked your ass?

It never happened and he had to clear his name. Phone Post 3.0