What's the craziest day/night of ur life????

Ok it's late and I'm bored was taking a shower like an hour ago and a story popped into my head. It was probably the craziest scariest day of my life. I'll tell mine soon but would love to hear what other people say. One rule

1. The birth of your child doesn't count unless their was a lot more to it than that.

I say that cause a lot of people would say that's the best but I want craziest. Doesn't have to be a bad crazy but those will probably be funnier or wilder. I think mine is pretty out there. I haven't lived that crazy a life by any means but this one day was pretty insane. I think it could have been in a movie or TV show for sure it was crazy enough. Anyway let's hear some stories guys.

I promise to tell mine by tomorrow night if not sooner unless the thread just died cause no one wants to come clean with some crazy shit they did.

Could be drugs, sex, guns fighting you name it just as long as it's a good story (and hopefully real) I pretty good real crazy story is 100x better than a made up one.

Hopefully some people will play Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 - Can I have 3?

The night my friend wrecked his car in front of me and died at 19.

The day I broke my back and became a paraplegic.

The night my dog ate off two of my toes in my sleep.

I think those all qualify and were equally crazy as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
End of thread. Phone Post 3.0

Bunch of us got drunk in high school and decided it would be fun to jack some golf carts. We decided on Punahou which is Obamas high school alma mater in Honolulu. Our poor asses always had it out for these spoiled 24,000 dollar a year preps for some reason. 15 of us jacked all the carts and went on a rampage tearing up thers fields. Cops got to us and we high tailed it bumper hanging off roof of our cart twisted up from being rolled over and straight bumper car action for the past hour. Headed to the locked gate in a low speed chase and some how busted through this gate straight onto the main street cops on our tail. 3 of us jumped out and split up. 10 mins later ma boy is no where to be found were circling the area in our car thinking the worst. All of a sudden this 5 ft. asian kid appears shorts on his head jogging down the street in his underwear. Wtf! When he gets in the car we ask him what he was doing and he said cops kept passimg him while he hid on a roof and thought it was a broght idea to act like he was just going for a jog at 2 in the fucking morning lmao

Must read later Phone Post 3.0

I've had many of these. I will spell them out later but most were very illegal & life threatening.

3 months in hospital psycward for psychosis and mania.

Everyday/night was crazy.

In for my Ahem 'alleged' rape/steal/kill story laters when I have time. Phone Post 3.0

The night, as a young man, my Grandfather taught me how to drink whiskey and told me of his experiences during WW2 in China as an intelligence operative. Here was a serious but kindly old man telling me calmly how he slit the throat of his friend who was going to betray them. How we drank all night with a Japanese dignitary and then spiked him through the temple on the way home.

He talked about war, gambling, whores, gangsters, murder, drinking, torture and back room deals. About executions both committed and witnessed and what it means to literally give up everything to a cause and lose.

Years before my older brother had asked him about his time in the war and he had simply responded "I can't because you'll think I'm a monster." But he told me, because we were closer. And I suddenly understood why the entire extended family was afraid of him and my Dad. Phone Post 3.0

Mine happened four days ago... I'm a prison officer in Melbourne Australia and was stuck inside Australia's worst prison riot. Was stuck inside for 20 hours and had to run for my life 3 times

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/crime/prisoner-riot-breaks-out-at-metropolitan-remand-centre-in-ravenhall/story-fns0kb1g-1227421771430 Phone Post 3.0

Azbox - Mine happened four days ago... I'm a prison officer in Melbourne Australia and was stuck inside Australia's worst prison riot. Was stuck inside for 20 hours and had to run for my life 3 times

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/crime/prisoner-riot-breaks-out-at-metropolitan-remand-centre-in-ravenhall/story-fns0kb1g-1227421771430 Phone Post 3.0

Glad your ok man! I live in Canada and wanted to become a corrections officer. I wrote my exams and passed but have decided to go a different route.

Stay safe.

I've had some pretty crazy nights

But the night I drank 3 Zimas, back to back... enough said.

^^^Was going to post about a sports riot I was stuck in, but prison riot tops it by far.

When I read the Taco/kingslayer thread.

Needed a smoke after and I don't smoke. Phone Post 3.0

Azbox - Mine happened four days ago... I'm a prison officer in Melbourne Australia and was stuck inside Australia's worst prison riot. Was stuck inside for 20 hours and had to run for my life 3 times

Hard job bro no one likes you yet your looking after people who were victims of their crimes tough gig Phone Post 3.0

in for craziness

I was with my friend playing outside in the yard at his uncles house when his uncle decided it was a good time to blow his head off with a shotgun. I was 9 at the time, and we were the only two other people there. After we went inside and found him we probably stood there a good half hour staring at him in disbelief before my friend started hysterically crying. That was enough to shake me out of the daze I was in to actually call 911.

Another was actually watching a co worker die in a motorcycle crash literally 5 minutes after we punched out. He kept fucking around and riding another coworkers ass on the four way right outside our work. The second co worker had to jam on his brakes and the guy on the bike rammed into the rear of his car at about 60 mph. He literally flew over three cars and ended up nearly decapitating himself on a guardrail brace. Phone Post 3.0

19 years old.

Went to Jamaica as part of a cruise with my family. Buddy comes along.

Got really drunk at that Margaritaville they had there.

Get in a taxi, he asks us if we want to smoke. I'm like, "Yeah."

Brings us back to his place like up a mountain. Winding road, definitely not in Kansas anymore. I hide my wallet under the seat for some reason.

Dude lives in basically a little leanto shack. He has a stool and so do I.

We're sitting there, I am smoking, he is just talking to me.

Bunch of little Jamaicans pop their heads out of the bushes. All little kids. They come out of the bushes and surround me.

I look at this taxi drivers like, Wtf dude?

He starts cracking up and tells me, "They never seen a white person up close before mon!!"

I'm super fucked up at this point.

We go back to the tourist area. I can't find my wallet.

Guard with an AK walks up to taxi driver and whacks him in the chest with the butt of the gun, accuses guy of stealing my wallet.

NO NO NO I FOUND IT!

Driver is literally praying and thanking God.

I'm so fucked up I barely know where I am.

Get on booze cruise, pass out.

Wake up at the same Margaritaville, we had stopped for food, bathroom break etc.

Go to piss, don't remember much else.

Family finds me aimlessly wandering around with one flip-flop on with my buddy.

Probably not the overall craziest, but it was really fun.

'The night my dog ate off two of my toes in my sleep.'

... I think this needs some details!!! Phone Post 3.0

Jesús X - man I miss sweet sweet booger sugar allegedly.
Haha me too, supposedly. Phone Post 3.0