What's the difference...?

Between Cruz's road to a lopsided UD and GSP's? Cruz is heralded as top this and top that, and I agree, but whey the GSP hate and all the love elsewhere?

While I may have your attention...that show fuckin destroyed as far as entertainment goes. I'd watch shit like that a million times before seeing two sloppy as fat HW's any day.

GSP is super famous, more people expect more from him.

Cruz is still a pleasant surprise to most. Give it awhile though, he's already picking up haters at a frantic rate here.

good point

I would actually argue it's style.  Cruz does virtually the same thing with footwork and hands that GSP does with his wrestling.  The difference is although Cruz may not finish his opponent, he could with his strikes.  GSP isn't going to finish anyone with his wrestling.  IMO that's virtually the only difference.

The difference is although Cruz may not finish his opponent, he could with his strikes. GSP isn't going to finish anyone with his wrestling.

How about with his strikes, like the ones that dropped Fitch 3 times, or the ones that made BJ quit, or the ones that broke Koscheck's face, or the ones that stopped Serra and KO'd Hughes?

A few weeks ago everybody was hating Cruz.

I don't worry too much about what the haters are saying on this forum.

Cruz seemed pretty dynamic last night. Obviously more striking than anything but the TD's were great. Who knows maybe another opponent besides Jorgensen (sp) and he'd have had to change up things a bit. Kos was a big reason GSP did what he did etc.

Cruz seemed pretty dynamic last night. Obviously more striking than anything but the TD's were great. Who knows maybe another opponent besides Jorgensen (sp) and he'd have had to change up things a bit. Kos was a big reason GSP did what he did etc.

Action, action, action.  Cruz nearly broke a strike count record last night.  With that much movement fans dont get a chance to boo.

I wish Cruz would just man up and fight GSP!

I thought they were both great displays of dominance, but then again my brain fires on all cylinders

I would eat my babies to have Cruz vs Cerrone @ 145 Phone Post