What's the first Super Bowl you remember watching?

Mine was super bowl 18 when I was 8 years old in 1984.  I bet my dad a car wash that the redskins would win.  I never paid up.

I remember watching it at a bowling alley where my parents were in a Sunday league and it got out of hand fast.  My most vivid memory was seeing the famous "1984" apple macintosh ad

Same, but my sole memory was of Marcus Allen's run.

Actually remember sitting there and watching? Super Bowl XX. The Fridge, Super Bowl shuffle, McMahons shades.

We had a party every year, but up until then I only vaguely paid attention.

7 years old, Montana drives SF over Cincy in Super Bowl 23.

Superbowl 13, I was 7 years old, and loved the Cowboys, cried like a little girl when the Steelers won

Sennin - Actually remember sitting there and watching? Super Bowl XX. The Fridge, Super Bowl shuffle, McMahons shades.

Same. 

One of the Dallas/Buffalo ones I think

Sennin - Actually remember sitting there and watching? Super Bowl XX. The Fridge, Super Bowl shuffle, McMahons shades.

That super bowl never happened. Don't believe the lie

1966 green bay vs dallas

itskrisdude -

7 years old, Montana drives SF over Cincy in Super Bowl 23.

Fucked up that I was a little 8 year old for the one I mentioned, yet I was working at the pizza shop that night in 1989 for that San Fran super bowl 

Redskins-Bills, Jan 1992

I was six

1984...49ers beat Dolphins...i wept like a little girl when the Fins lost..

Cowboys over Steelers

Good question... I'm sure I watched a bunch when I was little but don't remember at all

The one where the 49ers crushed the Broncos 55-10. Watched it at a neighbor's house. Next super bowl memory after that is when the Giants beat the Bills 20-19 and my cousin jumped in the air in excitement and broke the glass on the ceiling fan.

Super bowl shuffle one.

I've seen em all [i'm 67]. Being from NY SB3 was amazing. Watched with dad and brother who both passed. We were yelling almost every play.

cmfc - 1984...49ers beat Dolphins...i wept like a little girl when the Fins lost..
This. Dolphins and 9ers was my first.

Sennin - Actually remember sitting there and watching? Super Bowl XX. The Fridge, Super Bowl shuffle, McMahons shades.

This one. I might have watched others before, but this was the first I really remember. 85 Bears were fun to watch.