What's the hottest thing a girl has ever done

for you or to you?

My first nympho we were making out on the couch, she suggest we take it to my bedroom.  I agree, and then this broad grabs me by my hard dick, and walks me to my own bedroom using my dick as a leash, as if she did not want it out of her sight or out of her hands. 

I had been broken up with my previous girl for a few months and was in a drought so that might have made this hotter than normal. 

1 Like

Had a girl at the club that I literally just met grab my dick on the dance floor and tell me that she wanted me inside her and then said she wanted me to fuck her ass. I obliged 

westnilekyle - 

Had a girl at the club that I literally just met grab my dick on the dance floor and tell me that she wanted me inside her and then said she wanted me to fuck her ass. I obliged 

Was she tall, with big hands and feet?

11 Likes

My wife was making out with one of her friends and bent her over and said “come fuck her now”. 

9 Likes

westnilekyle -

Then you grabbed "her" dick right back. 

Texashorns123 -

My wife was making out with one of her friends and bent her over and said “come fuck her now”. 

Little did you know that she would return the favor by bending you over and fucking you. 

One time a waitress dropped soup on me

19 Likes

j-money -
Texashorns123 -

Little did you know that she would return the favor by bending you over and fucking you. 

That’s an interesting fetish you have but nah. The rest of the night she told me to do everything I wanted and scratch off my bucket list during our threesome. So much fucking fun. Next morning she went to the store and told me to fuck her friend again. 

westnilekyle - 

That's either very slutty or really hot.  My opinion is the latter.

Although I am just a bear, after one of my rare occassions with a human female riding on top of me cowgirl after we finished she licked all the sweat off my chest while she was still on top.

2 Likes

Not sure if it's the hottest but I'll never forget it. While laying in bed, my girl lifted up my deck so another girl could put a rubber on it

2 Likes

Doing the swinging thing - did the girl so I’m finishing in her mouth. Did the deed - she  looks at me and said I almost blew the back of her throat out. I thought oh yeah ... I’m Peter north now. On the other side of the bed, her husband was beating his dead horse with a sad look on his face  - my wife way laying there like oh man another dude that can’t get it up. 

1 Like

She touched my pp

3 Likes

I was at a rave and way fucked up. This girl started dancing with me and started grabbing my dick. She pulled it out and got on her knees and started sucking. Nobody cared.

2 Likes

It's really kind of weird to think about.

I went out with a girl a while back who didn't have a functioning shower. She had a bathtub with a section of garden hose rigged to where the shower head was supposed to be.

I asked her how tf I was supposed to bathe like this and she said "I will bathe you."

I stood in the bathtub and she turned the water on and held the hose, them rinsed me with it, got some soap and lathered me up, then rinsed me off again with her ghetto shower-hose.

It was weirdly awesome. I kind of felt like Eddie Murphy in Coming to America when his slave girls bathe him.

5 Likes

I fooled around with a deaf woman. She didnt talk only screamed...

1 Like

Early 20s I went home with this Italian punk girl I had pulled in Camden. We get back to her place and she pushes me backwards onto the bed then starts pulling off my trainers and jeans. As they come off she pushes my legs up and dives face first into my bum crack and starts eating my arse.

I'd never even considered that before but was utterly blown away with it.

There is nothing hotter than a girl arranging a threesome with/for you.

3 Likes

Burned shrimp - 

I fooled around with a deaf woman. She didnt talk only screamed...

Can confirm. Deaf chicks make the craziest, loudest fuck noises.

Was dating a deaf chick with two room mates, one deaf and one only slightly hearing impaired.

Me, my girl, and the slightly deaf girl were in the living room. Other deaf girl had "gone to bed early" but after half an hour I could clearly hear her masturbating and moaning at the top of her lungs. My girl, being deaf, couldn't hear a thing. From time to time I'd glance over at the other girl, and she'd just roll her eyes like I was the weirdo, then look away and go back to pretending she didn't hear anything.

3 Likes