What's the oddest thing you've done while...

...taking a dump?

For me it would have to be eating a banana and drinking chocolate milk after an intense workout. Phone Post 3.0

Jerked off. It was right after I emptied my bowels, but before I wiped. So, technically I think that still counts as having happened while taking the dump. Phone Post 3.0

I said odd, not par for course. Phone Post 3.0

Master_Blaster - Jerked off. It was right after I emptied my bowels, but before I wiped. So, technically I think that still counts as having happened while taking the dump. Phone Post 3.0
Should have synchronized the two movements. Phone Post 3.0

fuzzislipperz -
Master_Blaster - Jerked off. It was right after I emptied my bowels, but before I wiped. So, technically I think that still counts as having happened while taking the dump. Phone Post 3.0
So you want your butthole to be stretched out while you orgasm. Lets not pretend here. Phone Post 3.0

fell asleep a few times while shitting. idk people think it's weird I wipe back to front Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't me but a buddy of mine got a blowjob from a stripper / hooker while on the can. She was more employee of his than girlfriend / date. Phone Post 3.0

FABombDropper -
TheSergeK - ...taking a dump?

For me it would have to be eating a banana and drinking chocolate milk after an intense workout. Phone Post 3.0
I read this while taking a dump and temporarily believed you work out. It was odd. Phone Post 3.0
I work out for 2 months out of the year. Phone Post 3.0

doctorflesh - fell asleep a few times while shitting. idk people think it's weird I wipe back to front Phone Post 3.0
Shitty balls? Phone Post 3.0

doctorflesh - fell asleep a few times while shitting. idk people think it's weird I wipe back to front Phone Post 3.0
Your taint must smell like a holocaust mass grave. Phone Post 3.0

Wasnt me but when I was watching my brother poop I noticed he would poop without putting his ass on the seat like some germaphobe. Hes a weirdo Phone Post 3.0

Squirrel Guard -
fuzzislipperz -
So you want your butthole to be stretched out while you orgasm. Lets not pretend here. Phone Post 3.0
I was trying to be more elegant about it but, more or less, thats what I was getting at. Phone Post 3.0

Philliger -
ithurts11 -
Jimmy Rustler - Wasnt me but when I was watching my brother poop I noticed he would poop without putting his ass on the seat like some germaphobe. Hes a weirdo Phone Post 3.0
You watch your brother shit and he's weird? Phone Post 3.0
Haha....no fucking doubt! Phone Post 3.0
Be careful boys. This man has cia and fbi connections. You probably don't want to rustle his jimmies.

Bang. . Phone Post 3.0

TheSergeK - 
Your taint must smell like a holocaust mass grave. Phone Post 3.0

Good lord

lol

jasperb - 
Shitty balls? Phone Post 3.0

tainted taint.

It's a mix between simultaneously walking into a courtroom with everybody waiting for me and while running home from a bar that had no doors on the stalls. Phone Post 3.0

Call my wife into the bathroom like its an emergency and then when she comes into the bathroom is describe the huge shit I'm currently taking. Its funny everytime. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - Wasnt me but when I was watching my brother poop I noticed he would poop without putting his ass on the seat like some germaphobe. Hes a weirdo Phone Post 3.0
VU for the laugh and your dedication Phone Post 3.0

Maybe not the weirdest, but the most painful was an uncontrollable coughing fit whilst a huge brown log was midway out my butthole. Blew my fucking O-ring.