What's the project car you want to buy?

I can't change oil but I have a fantasy of buying a project car and restoring. Realistically, I want an 85 Monte Carlo

What do you want Phone Post 3.0

The Last of the V8 Interceptors Phone Post 3.0

97 eagle talon

used to have one. by far my favorite car i ever drove. dsm :)

240z or a XY GT HO phase III Phone Post 3.0

1970 trans am Phone Post 3.0

Might be a strange one but - an early seventies Jaguar XJ6 Phone Post 3.0

Well, my brothers and I already own muscle cars, but they weren't project cars. I can't wrench for shit, time and lack of skill are my excuses. But one car that I would really like to build up (pay someone) is a k20a powered crx s-ir. I would build it to daily. None of this bare metal full cage independent throttle body nonsense. I want to drive it. Nothing beats a Na old school Honda Phone Post 3.0

32 hot rod Phone Post 3.0

My ideal project is to get a a 350 block, and build the absolute balls off out of it. Build it to take boost, and slap a blow dryer on it.

Then I want to find the shittiest piece of shit s10 blazer and drop it in, and slowly build it from the inside out. Phone Post 3.0

Already have a 66 Bronco that I'm restoring for my son(he's 7). Sold my 66 Mustang to fund this little bonding project. 

On the "wish list" for me:

-Jaguar E Type with ITB/FI conversion & T5 swap.

-MGBGT with S2000 engine, trans & rear diff/suspension

-Lotus Esprit with 5.2L Voodoo and G50 or ZF trans-axle

-Lotus Elise with 3L Bolt V8 & somehow get it to work :) http://www.h1v8.com/30-bolt-v8.html

-Mercedes 190E 2.3 16V with ITB's & Turbo

-Panoz AIV Roadster or Esperante with 5.2L Voodoo

-Ultimate daily driver though would have to be a 700HP Porsche Panamera Turbo S   

Mid to late 60's Camaro Phone Post 3.0

1971 Chevelle

Already have a couple, 82 n 68 Camaros. However I'd love to build a square body Chevy truck for the NORRA Mexican 1000 or do a LS swapped 350z since those are dirty cheap now. Phone Post 3.0

The Tucker Talisman.

I heard that a man named Leland Gaunt has one.

1951...I wish I had the time and $$

Another 69 Mach 1, make it mildly modified and do it right this time

A 100 series Land Cruiser, lift it and put all the requisite trail stuff on it

97 or 98 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Phone Post 3.0

R32 GTR Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Mas Tisu - Another 69 Mach 1, make it mildly modified and do it right this time

Any of the Mach 1s. The '69 is probably the best looking, but I think I imprinted on a '72 with it's fat back end, so that's what I want.

But, really, my project car would be a motorcycle. I dream of restoring a 1970 Honda CB750 to showroom condition. It may not look like much now, but at the time, it was a monster of a motorcycle, the very first "superbike".

Willybone - 
TFK_Mas Tisu - Another 69 Mach 1, make it mildly modified and do it right this time

Any of the Mach 1s. The '69 is probably the best looking, but I think I imprinted on a '72 with it's fat back end, so that's what I want.

But, really, my project car would be a motorcycle. I dream of restoring a 1970 Honda CB750 to showroom condition. It may not look like much now, but at the time, it was a monster of a motorcycle, the very first "superbike".

Had a '72 as well, yellow/black stripes. My Dad had one when I was a kid, same color, grew up with that car (used to sit on the center console-safety first!). So in the 90s I bought one that was already restored. We had to move and I sold the car. I wouldn't mind another of those, either, and they can be had for much cheaper than a 69-70.