Whats up for the holiday weekend?

What is everyone doing for the holiday weekend? Any good plans? Something fun?

**To our step posters in the north this is not an invite to tell us what weirdo holiday it was in Canada a few days ago**

well, had big plans for saturday but Gavin Newsom fucked it all up.

will still drink heavily and ride my bike around downtown HB going from house party to house party seeing old friends. my end up stopping by a couple of speakeasy's saturday night.

Blowing up some stuff with my family and eating lots of bbq. 

Mr. Wright - well, had big plans for saturday but Gavin Newsom fucked it all up.

will still drink heavily and ride my bike around downtown HB going from house party to house party seeing old friends. my end up stopping by a couple of speakeasy's saturday night.

Sounds like a good plan. I think my brother has some stuff going on anyways, he isn't a Newsom fan, he is going to end up in trouble.

Take it easy on the White Claws and have a great weekend!

1 Like
ltlurker - 

Blowing up some stuff with my family and eating lots of bbq. 

Blowing up as in fireworks? Or blowing up a la Tiger King?

Throwing a surprise B-Day party for Mrs. Cappucino. Covid be damned!

But its really only gonna be about 15-20 people, all outside...i have a HUGE yard and deck. 

And plenty of fireowrks. Got in early onthem as they are hard to come by last minute

Al Cappucino - 

But its really only gonna be about 15-20 people, all outside...i have a HUGE yard and deck. 

And plenty of fireowrks. Got in early onthem as they are hard to come by last minute

2 Family cookouts (my family afternoon, wives horrendous family in the evening) and some quality time lighting small fireworks while my 3 year old watches in amazement.

Because America is the greatest country on earth. 

Yossarian - 

2 Family cookouts (my family afternoon, wives horrendous family in the evening) and some quality time lighting small fireworks while my 3 year old watches in amazement.

Because America is the greatest country on earth. 

Zned -
Al Cappucino - 

That is an accurate depiction of what i'll be looking like around 8pm Saturday.

have a great weekend Zned!

Putting the yacht into dry dock to replace two props and driveshafts, update the cooling system and then go out and murder some salmon.

Cuckoldberry Finn - 

Putting the yacht into dry dock to replace two props and driveshafts, update the cooling system and then go out and murder some salmon.

birthday party for 2 year old nephew

Going to protest with the BLM group while you clears eat your racist BBQ that a black man invented.

Sike.

Grilling Burgers and Steak and Hot Dogs! God Bless America!

riding bikes and drinking beer! 

Watching weekenders set off fireworks. And THEN, watching the same weekenders get 1000usd fines for setting off said fireworks.

Should be a ton of fun.

Getting out of my town that doesnt allow fun and going to see family I havent seen in about 4 months. Its been too long and Ive been playing by the rules for a long time. I want to see some of them. Its only going to be about 8 people total. Play some golf, BBQ and drink a bunch of whiskey.

clattymine -

riding bikes and drinking beer! 

Clatty is going to catch a DUI on a bike. 

Grilling at home.

Nothing is going on here, it's gonna be hotter than balls out, and I can't walk.

No public fireworks at most places around here, but my neighborhood is nuts.

My city is launching off fireworks from a couple of the schools, so we'll probably be able to see them

Submissable - Getting out of my town that doesnt allow fun and going to see family I havent seen in about 4 months. Its been too long and Ive been playing by the rules for a long time. I want to see some of them. Its only going to be about 8 people total. Play some golf, BBQ and drink a bunch of whiskey.

Good for you.

I went 3 months without visiting my dad. At his age, those three months matter. A lot. 76 years old. Worked at one of the hospitals at the epicenter of the virus in NY up until late March. Since then, he's been out and about in Queens shopping as he always does in the Middle Eastern/Asian markets. He just got the test recently. Negative. So I said fuck it. I just went to see him a couple of weeks back, and we decided not to put our visits on hold anymore. The time is just too valuable.