Whats up w Dogecoin?

LOoks like its getting swept up in the Gamestop nonsense and its value has increased by by at least 200% in the last 24 hours. Does it keep going or is this the best this coin is gonna see?

1 Like

TTT

1 Like

I’m trying to buy some but Coinbase doesn’t let you 

Its now 2 pennies a coin. Cant buy on robinhood currently. Hmm. 

I tried to buy some this morning but the app I use (stash) wouldn’t let me. Bullshit. 

These millennial have decided to burn down the system by using the same tactics as the big hedge funds and banks

2 Likes

You can pick the up on through voyager, didnt take long to create an account

uniquetechnique -

From what i can tell, coinbase just doesnt support dogecoin. Probably bc its a joke coin

Binance still works. I have some through Robinhood but that was before all this shit. Holding until it reaches $1. I hope.

TheDorkKnight -
uniquetechnique -

From what i can tell, coinbase just doesnt support dogecoin. Probably bc its a joke coin

Yep. I just downloaded Coinomi. Their security phrase you have to memorize is insanely impossible unless you screenshot it 

I am HEAVILY invested into dodgecoin… and the past few weeks have been life changing…

I did well on btc… eth has made me wealthy again… I was making 300k a month working with btc for a while…and lost it all.

but doge is gonna make me rich, like fuck you buy an island and buy kate upton as well rich.

I have worked with crypto for several years now… bought my first btc when it was $14.

I am happy to help or answer any questions.

In full disclosure, I am not a finance guy, I am not even college educated besides a few classes while in the Marines. I am also a convicted tax felon.

But I’ve made a metric fuckton of money in crypto…

Buy the following… and HODLE!!

btc

eth

dogecoin

stellar lumens

chain link

litecoin

bitcoin cash

2 Likes
ghostofmmaguy - I am HEAVILY invested into dodgecoin... and the past few weeks have been life changing...

I did well on btc… eth has made me wealthy again… I was making 300k a month working with btc for a while…and lost it all.

but doge is gonna make me rich, like fuck you buy an island and buy kate upton as well rich.

I have worked with crypto for several years now… bought my first btc when it was $14.

In full disclosure, I am not a finance guy, I am not even college educated besides a few classes while in the Marines. I am also a convicted tax felon.

btc

eth

dogecoin

stellar lumens

chain link

litecoin

bitcoin cash

127 posts never see you in the crypto threads...

Yeh no.

4 Likes
ghostofmmaguy - I am HEAVILY invested into dodgecoin... and the past few weeks have been life changing...

btc

eth

dogecoin

stellar lumens

chain link

litecoin

bitcoin cash

So I’m trying to buy $100 on dogecoin but only have Coinbase. What’s the easiest way for me to buy some Doge. Thanks

127 posts since 2015, And 15k on my 01’r act I used up untill 2013 when I left this shithole.

Also didnt know posting in crypto threads on here was a prerequisite for crypto knowledge.

2 Likes
Ryann Von Doom -

Its now 2 pennies a coin. Cant buy on robinhood currently. Hmm. 

I had trouble buying it this morning on robinhood but it finally went through. Only put a few hundred in but wondering if I should put a bunch more.

btc

eth

dogecoin

stellar lumens

chain link

litecoin

bitcoin cash

I’m trying to buy some on Kraken.com right now but seems like the process might take awhile for verification. 

Ghengiseanie -

btc

eth

dogecoin

stellar lumens

chain link

litecoin

bitcoin cash

127 posts never see you in the crypto threads...

Yeh no.

ILl bite

What is it about fogecoin that makes you thin itll do well?

Bought 100 in Robinhood

uniquetechnique-

For doge I like Kraken.

Its not that tough to get setup and verified.

The FASTEST way is to fund your kraken act with crypto you buy on coinbase… move to the wallet on kraken, then buy doge.

I have used CEX since they launched and like them…

my doge wallet is ledger.

1 Like
uniquetechnique -

In full disclosure, I am not a finance guy, I am not even college educated besides a few while in the Marines. I am also a convicted tax felon.

btc

eth

dogecoin

stellar lumens

chain link

litecoin

bitcoin cash

I’m trying to buy some on Kraken.com right now but seems like the process might take awhile for verification. 

VOyager.  i created an account and could trade in less than an hour

1 Like