What's up with all the Khabib hate in this place?

Tears thread, fantastic.

Khabib is the GOAT of these.

Why do you faggots make so many accounts? Youre already anonymous, don’t be an invertebrate.

7 Likes
  1. Putting yourself in the GOAT conversation with 5 other guys is not saying you’re the GOAT.

2. Stop making excuses for Conor. He makes enough of his own.

1 Like

At first I hated his style… boring wrestler. But then as the wins kept piling up, I acknowledged his skill and even started looking forward to his fights. I think he retired early. He should have fought GSP, and I was one of the loudest drum-bangers for that.

Then he started posting pro-terrorist shit on Twitter. High fiving a bunch of scumbags who beheaded people, and promised to do it more often… for basically drawing pictures or saying naughty things about the chosen one.

Fuck that guy. And by that, I’m not calling for his beheading, just pointing out that I really don’t want to see a scumbag profit from my viewership.

It’s a shame that Islam is such a backwards religion.

9 Likes

I quite like. He’s pretty funny with his broken English

1 Like

Strange ain’t it

2 Likes

Literally one post on twitter.

Must have been a huge fan of the guy.

Couldnt ask this under your real screenname?

3 Likes

It’s all a show…it’s lies, it’s deception. He is not a humble man he is an intolerant Islamist piece of shit…find somebody else to look up to.

5 Likes

Khabob’s walking weight is ~195lbs, according to Josh Thomson. He’s a good wrestler and fights smart, but GOATs move up weight classes to test themselves and prove it.

At 170, he would have been humbled by the top guys in the division.

GIF by Random Goat

4 Likes

He is an outspoken Muslim, they don’t like them kind round here.

If you want to be honest.

1 Like

Well when Macron of France stated he didn’t support a teacher being beheaded for showing a cartoon, and that France is a secular society…Khabib called for his death on twitter…

I think it’s mainly this horseshit intolerance we are against than the fact he’s Muslim …but this is typical Muslim behavior aswell so whatever.

6 Likes

He does shit like this but people stick up for him “its just because you dont like muslims”

Any other asshole says that and I’ll dislike him too.

2 Likes

I wasn’t counting, but it sounds like you were. Who did you say was the huge fan? Which one of us started a gay thread asking why no one else loves Khabib the way you do?

You asked a question about the Khabib hate. I answered it honestly as possible. I dislike him because he promotes one of the uglier faces of his religion.

Or were you just hoping that everyone in this thread would pat Khabib on the back for being such a dapper boy?

5 Likes

Nice revisionist history.

He said many times that he would stop fighting when his father passed on.

Hey captain embellishment - go ahead and post all of these twitter threats to back up your claim.

I know what he said - it was basically “fuck with the bull you get the horns”.

People are fucking with Muslims over something they don’t respect (freedom of speech) - if you fuck with savages then don’t be surprised that they respond.

Ooohhh myyyyyyy!

LOL I’ll leave Twitter for all the young whippersnappers. I have a job, kids and a wife.

I’m not sure why you’re ok with someone who would kill you in a heartbeat if he thought you might have said something bad about Allah. These people hate freedom of speech and freedom in general, but they love to profit off the system built on that freedom. All I’m saying is that I’m happy if he never makes a dime again off the backs of people who love freedom. If these crazy bastards want to run around and behead each other, fine, knock yourselves out… stay in your shithole country that glorifies that caveman way of thinking.

I’m sorry you’re so scared of Muslims.

5 Likes

Let’s face it, the main stigma against Khabib is because he’s Muslim.

Go call a black person the N word and see if they respect freedom of speech.

I live in America - shut your cock garage family guy.

Everybody shitting on him would be just like him if they had the misfortune of being born where he was.

1 Like