What's up with allergies this year?

I've never had allergies and didn't know too many people who did. Now I have lots of friends and family who have wicked allergies the past few weeks and have to take medication to get through the day.

I can hardly function without the medication. Nose runs constantly, eyes water all the time, feels like I'm on the edge of sneezing all day long.

Anyone else? Why the sudden onset of allergies?

when I was younger it was really bad.  Had the last decade or so been not too bad. 

This year is fucking terrible.  Its like Im 15 again holy shit....

Here in San Jose,CA. it's the same thing. Rain yesterday, clear today with sun expected, and it's kicking off pollen season. Lot's of stuff in the air.

Yeah, this is insane. I just find it odd that me and so many people that I know have never had allergies ever in our lives, and suddenly bang, this year.

Yeah, allergies haven't really bothered me much over the years...but this year my eyes are burning so bad.  I can barely keep my eyes open...it is nuts. 

This is me every morning when I wake up...

Russia imo. 

russia for sure

I'm fucked right now - cars are covered with thick pollen here in St Louis

Lol fucked me up too. I'm in nj and two weeks ago was winter, I mean 38 degree highs, bang now we're right into summer it feels like, expect today that is. The past two weeks I been waking up covered in sweat, my nose feels like it would work better if it wasn't there, and I feel like I have pubes in my throat all the time. Fuck allergies in the ass!

Holy shit man same thing is happening here in Phoenix! Gave me a freakin migraine the past couple days to top it off

BigEyedFish -

when I was younger it was really bad.  Had the last decade or so been not too bad. 

This year is fucking terrible.  Its like Im 15 again holy shit....

Same for me... Had allergies forever.

Haven't been that bad in the last few years, but this year it's kicking.

So happening all over then.

chemtrails

Weird, my spring allergies are usually terrible requiring me to take claritin daily and I have been fine so far.

Zyrtec-d has helped me a lot.