whats up with fighters talking crap after losing?

I mean, can someone fill me in on how it is acceptable to do this?

If you get KO'd or finished in any way, you should keep your mouth shut and work your ass off, and if you get the rematch, talk with your fighting.

I dont dislike Rockhold or Mendes, but hearing them talk shit to Vitor and Aldo, to mean is retarded.

What other examples can you guys think of that were laughable?

Ray eLBE

JK Ray :)

Diaz still saying he is better than george after getting handled easily. Sonnen after losing to anderson the first time somehow the trangle doesnt count. I agree op everyone loses and when people cant lose with respect it looks really bad Phone Post 3.0

I once saw two bums fight over a corner and as the one bum punched the other in the face repeatedly! The bum on bottom getting hit kept yelling "I'm gonna fuck you up!" Staggered away after laying in his blood yelling "you ain't shit !" Funniest shit I've ever seen.

Nate Diaz saying Thomson is playing and ain't fighting and don't want to fight. After he was brutally KO'd by him months before Phone Post 3.0

LOL at Shiloh

It`s a built in defense mechanism also known as EGO.

lifeaftrprison - I once saw two bums fight over a corner and as the one bum punched the other in the face repeatedly! The bum on bottom getting hit kept yelling "I'm gonna fuck you up!" Staggered away after laying in his blood yelling "you ain't shit !" Funniest shit I've ever seen.

Nate Diaz saying Thomson is playing and ain't fighting and don't want to fight. After he was brutally KO'd by him months before Phone Post 3.0

Brutally KO'd? Watch the ending of that fight again, he might've been KO'd if the ref didn't stop it, but he was TKO'd after the headkick as he (stupidly) went on all fours to get back to his feet.

I guess Rockhold can only get attention by being "controversial", if that works for him, why not? at least people are saying his name.

But some more thought could go into it, it's pretty off putting. But whatever works.

Shayna baszler Phone Post 3.0

Who knows? Phone Post 3.0

Nate gonna Nate. haha

ocbadapple - Nate gonna Nate. haha
Naters gonna Nate, imo Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - I mean, can someone fill me in on how it is acceptable to do this?

If you get KO'd or finished in any way, you should keep your mouth shut and work your ass off, and if you get the rematch, talk with your fighting.

I dont dislike Rockhold or Mendes, but hearing them talk shit to Vitor and Aldo, to mean is retarded.

What other examples can you guys think of that were laughable?
It reminds me of this movie I once saw. This guy Tommy came in to the gym and KOed this bully named "Mag Dog" Grimes. Mad Dog continued to talk shit until they one day fought again in the most prestigious MMA tournament ever. This time, it was even worse for poor Mad Dog. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with the above poster about Angela Mangina. Couldn't believe she laid her loss on the stand-up the round before.