what's up with fighters...........

running for political office?

1st we have cro-cop in office in croatia. what's up with these countries allowing fighters to run for office? what's next? Tito Ortiz as governor of california?

I don't have a problem with it, if the fighters are good at political things as well as fighting. But if the fighters are just good at fighting and not good a political things, and wins the election, then it's no good.

arnold would destroy tito if he decides to run against him...c'mon man you never bet against the natural and you never bet against the terminator

I take it now is not a good time to mention that I am going to be running for mayor of my town next session?

What is wrong with that, it is way better to have fighters as politcians than so called "pro" wrestlers and actors.

agreed

I think fighters make good leaders. They don't panic under pressure, keep calm and make logical choices. And probably sort out some good punishments for criminals! :-)

how bout an actor for president!

"What is wrong with that, it is way better to have fighters as politcians than so called "pro" wrestlers and actors."

I'm not saying it's wrong.