What's up with my enemies?

I consider most of you my friends, but there are a select few high-profile members who like to make it a habit to stalk my threads and talk shit, or (like in Musashi's case) start new threads trying to cash me.Musashi - Don't know who took the Gem out of his dounut, but he's had a hard-on for me ever since he became a mod here. He talks out of his ass, and prances around here like he actually knows a thing or two. But Musashi's big thing is to get personal with me. I'm pretty open as far as my life and my feelings, Musashi isn't, but he likes to talk shit about what I post. Sometimes he acts like my friend only to talk shit about me when my back is turned away. Obviously he has something to hide, or is embarrassed about himself.Sabrutat - Acutally thinks "liar" and "ignore" are comebacks. I've read more of his blabbering then I'd like to admit. Basically stalks my threads, throws in a cheap insult, then runs out by using "ignore". Likes to role-play also, but fails miserabley in setting up his characters. Basically when he flames people, he bores them so bad that they cannot bear to ready anymore of his garbage. Then he claims victory.Souljacker - Not much can be said about him that everybody doesn't already know, but I've had to warn him several times about stalking me, but he does it anyways. He likes to bash anybody who disagrees with his opinion. Repeats the same lame comebacks time and time again, thinking that he's insulting me. He likes to get personal also, and he has NO debate-skills to speak of. Most people will avoid using insults to further their debate, but SJ looks to insults to fuel his. "When the debate is lost, Slander becomes the tool of the loser" - socrates.KWJ - Never paid attention to this guy much until he joined with the gay clique and started saying "Fuck the chief", for no reason. He only jumps in the flame pit when he thinks he has something clever to add, but when he gets made a fool of, he's quick to delete threads and posts on spot. There's probobly a few more, but I apologise if I haven't given you your due-attention. If I think of it, I'll be sure to add you to my list. To the enemies listed above, the CASE is CLOSED.

LOL @ the liar always needing attention, you need some help kid

Remember when we used to be enemies, Chief?

Remember?

whats in the pot? And can I have some?

If you stir the pot, the soup will get thicker.

Ferox, a lot of people hate the trumpet, so you're forgiven.

HunterRose, you're lucky you helped me with my algebra, or you might have made this list ;). Actually, no I don't remember.

I hate no man...not even you ;)

liar is Sab's gig you thief.

i do notice alot of chief bashing...i don't get it...he seems like a good guy

"I consider most of you my friends..."I'd rather see a list of your friends.

"i do notice alot of chief bashing...i don't get it...he seems like a good guy"

its not hard to get

"I'd rather see a list of your friends."

LOL, scott that list would be shorter than the list above

zetti - don't know, don't care.

"LOL, scott that list would be shorter than the list above"Your words, not mine. I wasn't trying to imply anything. I'm just curious who his friends are.

Scott Spain, I have many friends here. Would you like a friend?

oh wait here it is, see ya kid

Jimmy23 - the liar always needs to be in the drama, he feels neglected sometimes when all the attention is not on him

All I know is that The Chief - Hot Potato clique is the daddest one on the OG.

Its kind of like that cartoon with the Big Dog and the little dog following him around under his feet, kissing his ass. Chief says something stupid, than Hot Potato comes on the next post: "OMG THAT WAS OWNAGE!!!". I hope your guys State ok's Gay Marrage soon so you can live happily ever after.

JoeyTheTard, that comparison was already made to Aaron and Souljacker about a month ago.

Good toon

"All I know is that The Chief - Hot Potato clique is the daddest one on the OG.
Its kind of like that cartoon with the Big Dog and the little dog following him around under his feet, kissing his ass. Chief says something stupid, than Hot Potato comes on the next post: "OMG THAT WAS OWNAGE!!!". I hope your guys State ok's Gay Marrage soon so you can live happily ever after."

So true and sad

tttt