What's up with the app?

ttt

What happened to my votes by my name? There were a bunch! Now my blue is a goner too. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - Anyone noticing that the posts are just fading in as you scroll down? Phone Post 3.0

Shit! I thought it was my internet being wonky

I don't really like this fading posts thing.

it makes quickly scrolling to the bottom of a page real frustrating. a lot more scrolling than needed. Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - 
Jack Carter - Anyone noticing that the posts are just fading in as you scroll down? Phone Post 3.0
Test to see if Vote quote bug is fixed. Phone Post 3.0

I think we need more OGers to test this out.

I like the zoom and I'm sure that I will get used to the scroll thing. Phone Post 3.0

It's taking forever for text to load! Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - What happened to my votes by my name? There were a bunch! Now my blue is a goner too. Phone Post 3.0
Everyone else appears normal from my phone. I just voted you up and refreshed, but you still don't show anything. Good luck. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -
Ch1ef - 
Jack Carter - Anyone noticing that the posts are just fading in as you scroll down? Phone Post 3.0
Test to see if Vote quote bug is fixed. Phone Post 3.0

I think we need more OGers to test this out.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - Gotta leave the window cracked with AC on. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

I hate it! But the zoom is kind of cool. Phone Post 3.0

Intredasting Phone Post 3.0

Not digging this at all. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not going to get used to this. It's annoying as hell Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - I'm not going to get used to this. It's annoying as hell Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

MarsMan - http://i.imgur.com/1T6YQCN.gif
Phone Post 3.0

Thank you Phone Post 3.0

it's been fixed, thank the gods!

how about we uhhhhhh... turn off the zooming as well? lol or at least give us an option to. I keep accidentally hitting it and I honestly see no use for it unless your phone is a potato. Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Thank you Phone Post 3.0
Thanks Phone Post 3.0

I didn't get an update notification. Does the app auto-update now? Phone Post 3.0