Whats up with Zabit?

Islam, Zabit, and Khabib have never crossed paths in any way shape or form. Wtf is going on in this thread lmao

1 Like
3 Likes

Ah ok that’s it. Well then basically Zabit beat Islam if the judge knew what he was looking at. Still just goes to show what a badass Zabit really is.

Think the guy meant Glieson Tibau arguably beat him.

Couple of fights after he was 15-0 beating a fighter who was 0-0-0

Weird what’s this from? It’s not on anyone’s record even as an exhibition or amateur fight on Tapology.

There was a rumor he disrespected Hasbulla and he was roughed up a bit. I hope he recovers. They used to be mates.

7 Likes

100% This

I heard he’s playing Lincoln in an MMA movie. Ali said it I swear

1 Like

His last win was against a top 5 guy. Plus, I assume you’re only a Fairweather fan as you clearly only want to see the top, top guys fight. But you need people below to build the sport up… :-s

For sure man, a win is a win. But it sure as hell wasn’t an impressive win for him. He was so exhausted he barely survived the 3rd/final round if I remember correctly.

I don’t think me not missing a guy who I see as just a gate-keeper makes me “only a Fairweather fan” but I don’t worry about how I “rank” amongst my fellow MMA fans. I’ll leave that to an obvious die-hard like yourself.

Zabits been out what, 2 years? I don’t miss him that division is fire even without him.

2 Likes

He outclassed Kattar even with a potentially career ending disease. Kattar had nothing for him. Zabit is the most skillful fighter in MMA how dare you disrespect him like that maricon

2 Likes

Missing? He hasnt been around Ford’s Theatre has he?

2 Likes

You can’t get the guy’s cock out of your mouth but I’m the maricon?

Not even sure what you’re so butthurt about. I said he’s at best a gate-keeper. That’s my opinion, that he’s probably a solid top 10 guy but will never be champ.

Sorry that hurts your feelings.

2 Likes

He is a Russian saboteur in Ukraine

Gatekeeper he’s 6-0 in the deepest division maricon

2 Likes

Lol at this reasoning

How is it his fault he is smashing randoms, he can only fight what is in front of him

He will go on a tear again

Clearly Kattar wasn’t a random, and Yair ducked him twice. He’s had good matchups, done what he could with it.

1 Like

Lol at your reading comprehension.

Where did I "blame " him for anything?

I simply don’t think his ceiling is as high as some people think; it’s just my opinion. I may be wrong.

2 Likes

Any word on what his health issues are?