What's with all the Dolce threads getting deleted?

First the guy accusing Dolce of allegedly using a weight cutting aid for his fighters. Then I made a thread asking if the guy got banned. Now I see TDD's thread about Dolce got the axe.

How come? Phone Post 3.0

There are haves and have nots. That and UG is going to UG.

*erase

There was even a mod posting in the thread I made earlier. He was talking about his experiences with the cutting aid that is in question. Phone Post 3.0

Drugs are bad mmk. . . Plus Uncle Egg said not to let that stay up. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Dolce is a fayg
It's gay that they keep deleting... Phone Post 3.0

I can tell you right now that this thread will not get deleted. Nobody deletes a King Trav thread. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - I can tell you right now that this thread will not get deleted. Nobody deletes a King Trav thread. Phone Post 3.0
It already fucking happened! If whomever deleted my first thread comes to The Kingdom of Trav, it's straight to the dungeon with them!! Phone Post 3.0

Shit, they got you on the first one. Hopefully this doesn't become a pattern King. Phone Post 3.0

DNP is not Broscience bro. Phone Post 3.0

That's just how this site works. Delete anything the people paying you don't want posted. Phone Post 3.0

Koma - DNP is not Broscience bro. Phone Post 3.0
ALLEGEDLY! Phone Post 3.0

Rip op. Phone Post 3.0

cbone25 - Rip op. Phone Post 3.0
Light it up. Phone Post 3.0

Broscience For The Win?

Just purchase a certification!  That way you too can win!

In to see if it gets deleted Phone Post 3.0

Ok what is the cutting agent his fighters have been using and where is source material of them using? Phone Post 3.0

In for another doomed thread in the hopes of real info. Anyone know if the original poster got banned after pm'ing Kirik? Phone Post 3.0

Jeon Sa - Ok what is the cutting agent his fighters have been using and where is source material of them using? Phone Post 3.0
ALLEGEDLY!! Phone Post 3.0

What is allegedly happening here?