What's with all the fence grabbing tonight?

And the reffs aren't saying a word. Cajin would have had a heelhook but his opponent was clearly holding the fence to stay up right. WTF?

Not able to watch, but I hate when it happens. It's just a stupid thing to miss. Phone Post 3.0

Should be an automatic point deduction Phone Post 3.0

no-gi_JAMES420 - Should be an automatic point deduction Phone Post 3.0

Meh.

I hate fence grabs, but I have a problem with taking a point for it when they never take a point for more serious shit like eye pokes, back-of-head strikes and nut shots.  And before you say 'take a point for those too', the refs would be taking two or three points per round and render the scoring of the actual fight meaningless.

Steve4192 - 

Meh.

I hate fence grabs, but I have a problem with taking a point for it when they never take a point for more serious shit like eye pokes, back-of-head strikes and nut shots.  And before you say 'take a point for those too', the refs would be taking two or three points per round and render the scoring of the actual fight meaningless.

Maybe people should stop fouling? It's not that hard.

Why wouldn't a fighter grab the fence, take deliberate nut shots, and rake the eyes? Refs NEVER deduct points on the first offense, and it's damn near impossible for them to call a foul a foul. Jon Jones is the king of eyepokes. Cupcheik Kongo used to come out and blast his opponents in the dick. Forrest Griffin beat Shogun Rua using a blatant fence grab.

If you ain't cheatin (in the UFC), you ain't tryin.

But the reffs weren't even warning them. Just acting like it wasn't happening for the most part.

Steve4192 -

Meh.

Everything you listed could be accidental in the midst of the chaos. Fence grabbing is an intentional foul. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - 
Steve4192 - 

Meh.

Maybe people should stop fouling? It's not that hard.

I would say most of them are accidental though, not like guys are in the gym training nut shots and eye pokes lol. Nut shots are definitely unintentional, never seen one thrown on purpose. Eye pokes happen, but some guys do it A LOT for them all to be an accident. Back of the head is hit or miss too, when your on top of a guy throwing shots fast and hard and a guys squirming around and moving his head obviously some shots are gonna get to the back of the head. And with the fence, its human instinct to grab out for something when your falling or being thrown.

You can make a case for all of them being accidental and you could make a case for them all being on purpose.