What's with this new trend: fans howling at UFCs?

Went to the fights in SA this weekend and the crowd started making this noise I've been noticing in the last few months. Almost like a high pitched coyote wail. They do it constantly even when nothing exciting is going on. It's highly annoying. Pisses a lot of others in the crowd off because it seems to be just a cry for attention like the Harley fags in South Park. Anybody know if there is any meaning to it or at least noticed it as well? Phone Post 3.0

sounds like ric flair to me.

Woooooo!

It was happening at Silva v Sonnen I as well, so it's been going on for a while. It's incredibly annoying live. Phone Post 3.0

It's the bitch from PRIDE doing some self promotion

So god damn annoying. People were even doing it walking out of the building. Just makes me contemplate how douchey the casual fan is. Phone Post 3.0

Tryonwoodleysmom.gif Phone Post 3.0

Rampage up in that biaatsj? Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't it that guy that got beat up in TUF but still got given a contract that started all that shit? Chris something can't remember. There's that much TUF alumni on Zuffas roster it's hard to keep track. Phone Post 3.0

Don_Dada - Wasn't it that guy that got beat up in TUF but still got given a contract that started all that shit? Chris something can't remember. There's that much TUF alumni on Zuffas roster it's hard to keep track. Phone Post 3.0

I think that was Chris Cope, but he was cut over 2 years ago. He was actually the first win of Matt Browns current streak of stomping fools. And it was that loss that got him cut.

It was especially bad in Vancouver. Phone Post 3.0

I find it incredibly annoying but at the same time, I laugh hysterically when it's going on.  

It's so confusing!  And stupid ... and AWESOME.