What's wrong with my UG?

Every time I click on a thread, the screen cuts in half. Here I'll try to explain: The thread I'm viewing will disappear. It's then replaced with the UG left side threads bar, and the home page. So my screen has two UG thread bars, and half the home page/video center.

I tried using the new forum style, and it does the same thing. So I basically can't view threads or post in threads. Hell, I probably won't even be able to see your responses to my inquiry.

My shit is working great.  You should come over and we can troll Carwin together.

I've been having the same problem for the past day or two when I used Firefox. I'm on Safari now and it's working fine.

Deleted for double post.

robopimp - I've been having the same problem for the past day or two when I used Firefox. I'm on Safari now and it's working fine.

Thanks. This solved the problem. I fucking hate safari though. I hope the fix this problem.

robopimp - I've been having the same problem for the past day or two when I used Firefox. I'm on Safari now and it's working fine.

Thanks. This solved the problem. I fucking hate safari though. I hope the fix this problem.

So your not coming over?

Guess you have to spank that bad monkey alone.

same thing here firfox is fucked

same thing here firfox is fucked

Same thing in firefox for me.

Opera works though. 

All the IE haters out there, and I never have a problem on the interwebs ever.  I have to use Mozilla for work and it SUCKS!  It locks up, is slower than shit, and wont stream video properly. 

Chrome is the most fucked up browser ever invented.

Safari I havent used and Opera I dont trust.

I have had the same issue.  Hope it gets resolved, soon.

i m on firefox now with no problem

i use a browser called IRON sometimes that works fine too