What's wrong with pro wrestling??

In light of Rampage going to spike I'm wondering where everyone stands with pro wrestling? I really haven't watched wrestling since Demolition was tag team champs. But the business has brought us Sakuraba, Lesnar, Inoki, Fujita, and Severn for example. And these dudes entertainment background was anything less than generic. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing at all. It's where all the guys that can't make the 265 limit go... right? Guys? Guys?

Nothing if you're under 13.

I'm well aware that its geared for children but some of these dudes have proven not to be chumps. And it's also an outlet for out of prime fighters can go and perform. Phone Post 3.0

Ur telling me "The One Man Gang" doesn't take out Vera Phone Post 3.0

It's fake!!!
Oh wait so are most movies, television shows, all fiction books.
I loved it when I was younger. Now my son loves it.
I can't really watch it for more than 20 minutes now, but if you like it watch it.
Fuck the haters here.
Live life for yourself not to impress others. Phone Post 3.0

No Randy Savage = Ooh Nooo to PW! Ya Dig it? Phone Post 3.0

JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick - In light of Rampage going to spike I'm wondering where everyone stands with pro wrestling? I really haven't watched wrestling since Demolition was tag team champs. But the business has brought us Sakuraba, Lesnar, Inoki, Fujita, and Severn for example. And these dudes entertainment background was anything less than generic. Phone Post 3.0
Also Ken Shamrock Phone Post 3.0

Hawk and animal, the road warriors! Enough said. Phone Post 3.0

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye -
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick - In light of Rampage going to spike I'm wondering where everyone stands with pro wrestling? I really haven't watched wrestling since Demolition was tag team champs. But the business has brought us Sakuraba, Lesnar, Inoki, Fujita, and Severn for example. And these dudes entertainment background was anything less than generic. Phone Post 3.0
Also Ken Shamrock Phone Post 3.0
Um... Phone Post 3.0

There are tough guys everywhere, doesn't mean they should be equated to MMA fighters.

Japanese MMA is different which is why it brought legit tough guys and Lesnar would be an MMA guy if he came out of College today and football wasn't an option.

Pro wrassling got him first when MMA was in it's dark ages and he fell in love with the money and got over the drive to compete which is why he hated being punched in the face when he came to the UFC

The only thing "wrong" with pro-wrestling is comparing it to real fighting. Otherwise, if kids like it, whatever.

hendofanforlife - It's a scripted male soap opera, thats what's wrong with it.

this, I HATE the fact that its still called wrestling even tho wwe is only like 10 persent of the show and even thats fake Phone Post

RazorMMA - Hawk and animal, the road warriors! Enough said. Phone Post 3.0
Vote up in agreement. Phone Post 3.0

Spring Thomas - Who knows? Guessing only losers and boys under 13 Phone Post 3.0
Feel better about yourself now? Phone Post 3.0

Show some respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqCmk8kC9X0

attjack - Nothing if you're under 13.

Excuse ne, but you faggots still believe in reality tv so what the fuck is the difference? Same people who go out of there qay r o bash wrasslin are the same people who believe tuf doesn't script anything, and that it is 100% real.

Fucking hypocrites.

I grew up loving wrestling. HBK and Janety, Taker, Savage, Ultimate Warrior, etc.

But there came a time in my early adolescent years when seeing grown men in spandex, obnoxiously yelling into microphones just seemed s bit silly. Phone Post

Whooooooo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_3jW_0jnzc

No homo.

Elitist MMA fan: "Brock was/is a lame, fake pro wrestler."

earlier

"Sakuraba is SOOOOOO awesome." Phone Post 3.0