What's Xmas without...

A trip to the ER. I sliced the fuck out of my hand when a knife slipped. I am guessing 8-10 stitches.

I am the only person waiting under 70 I think. Phone Post 3.0

Not the ideal way to spend Christmas evening. Phone Post 3.0

well know you know, knives are sharp.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

That blows man. I've been to the ER plenty of times, but never in Xmas.

Hope your holiday was otherwise happy. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -

well know you know, knives are sharp.

Would've been good to know YESTERDAY! Phone Post 3.0

I've been in the emergency vet for three hours after the neighbors dog got ahold of mine, $814.33 in charges. Merry Xmas Phone Post 3.0

mtocmhc - I've been in the emergency vet for three hours after the neighbors dog got ahold of mine, $814.33 in charges. Merry Xmas Phone Post 3.0
That's terrible man. I would rather it be me than my dog. Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes - Not the ideal way to spend Christmas evening. Phone Post 3.0
That sucks.

On the bright side, at least you got more than one stitch; Brad from Adventures in Babysitting would have traded places with you in a second. Phone Post 3.0

The bad thing is it's really my daughters dog and she's with her mom this week so I'm going to have to break this to her shortly. He's gonna live but he looks a tad rough. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa -
VinegarStrokes - Not the ideal way to spend Christmas evening. Phone Post 3.0
That sucks.

On the bright side, at least you got more than one stitch; Brad from Adventures in Babysitting would have traded places with you in a second. Phone Post 3.0
Lol waiting for them to determine waft they want to do. Phone Post 3.0

My prediction was pretty good. I said 8-10. He said when he looked at it ended up being 10. Phone Post 3.0

Dude dont be a puss. My 2 year old nephew wrecked on his motorcycle today and handled 46 stitches like a chap. Man up baby boy! Phone Post 3.0

mtocmhc - The bad thing is it's really my daughters dog and she's with her mom this week so I'm going to have to break this to her shortly. He's gonna live but he looks a tad rough. Phone Post 3.0
Shit man, accidentally voted you down.

Only logical thing for you to do now is to beat the shit out of that other dog, put a bow on it, and give that to your daughter. Phone Post 3.0