What's your biggest regret as a collector?

selling my UFC Japan to fightpimp 2 days ago.. :)

heppers - selling my UFC Japan to fightpimp 2 days ago.. :)
It's in good hands now! That Murphy sig is bulllllllllshit though... hit me up Dale!

I just sold 4 signed-by-the-card Pride posters to raise cash for some paperwork I need to get done. Never wanted to sell but the timing and price were right. Now I need to take it to the next level.

CLINTK9 - givin some of my friends early UFC SEG Posters for b-days and christmas gifts back in the day.

Wow he wins Phone Post

not buying signed ufc 70, 85, 89 and 105 posters from the events i went to Phone Post

kingbisping - not buying signed ufc 70, 85, 89 and 105 posters from the events i went to Phone Post

I love my signed UFC 70. It's far from the most expensive piece in my collection, but it it means the most to me. That event happened on my wedding night and the bartender tuned to spike tv during the reception. All the guys took turns updating each other as we got more beer. Worked out that I caught the end of the gonzaga/mirko fight whilst getting another brew. Priorities man. Phone Post

i was sat in the nose bleed seats but the sound of gonzagas head kick landing on cro cop is still with me to this day Phone Post

http://ufc.auction.seenon.com/viewitem.php?item=1064

or

http://ufc.auction.seenon.com/viewitem.php?item=1015

Just thinking about why I didn't do it makes me want to buy a twelve pack.

Waiting in line for 3 hrs at Fan Expo in Boston to get Anderson Silva to sign a glove... After my turn, something happened and the sig got completely smudged amongst the huge crowd near the line. Phone Post

Doctor Kenneth Noisewater - Waiting in line for 3 hrs at Fan Expo in Boston to get Anderson Silva to sign a glove... After my turn, something happened and the sig got completely smudged amongst the huge crowd near the line. Phone Post

Ouch Phone Post

breaking the bank so I could get that signed UFC 117 poster.... still trying to get all of the credit cards paid off after that big purchase!