Whats your dogs name and why did you pick it?

My dogs name is Colby. Hes a boxer/rott mix.

We got his name when myself and our neighbor rescued puppies the same day. Being a big hockey fan our neighbor named his Sid. Being that our dogs are friends we went with Colby after Colby Armstrong.

Tell your story! Phone Post

My dog is a mutt that I found starving on the side of the road after work one day. I named him Robert Earle, after one of my favorite singer/songwriters. Phone Post

Boxer/amstaf mix. Named her Penny becuase she's kind of got shades of red in her. Phone Post

Gemma, that's the name she came with when I rescued her. Phone Post 3.0

fsshariq - Frankie. Named after my woman's love for Frankie Edgar. Phone Post

Shes fucking a black lab bro Phone Post

TheBBWAssassin - Gemma, that's the name she came with when I rescued her. Phone Post 3.0

I know a guy who rescued a Gemma Phone Post

Holly, blue/red mix pit. Named after the playboy bunny

His name is duke.
My city is "duke city" so there is that but I call him duke Roufus when he is in trouble.
Phone Post

BEANPOT....Boston Terrier named after Boston's hockey tourney. Call him BEANER due to Mexican heritage.

Chump

Because he is a scary pit that will lick you to death :) Phone Post

Amy.

When our dog was going to be a boy, I wanted to call him Archie(Archibald, because of my lack of hair). Then we couldn't get a boy, and wanted to have a girl with a name starting with A. Amy was the nicest one I could think of

Zeus, small little dog so he needed a big name.

http://i.imgur.com/lGbb6rg.jpg Phone Post 3.0

I have 2 dogs named Tyrone and Jamal. My girlfriend named them. Phone Post

Rambo=american bulldog. Couldn't think of a different tough guy at the time. Phone Post

flyingtoehold - Rambo=american bulldog. Couldn't think of a different tough guy at the time. Phone Post

Had a german shepard named Rambo growing up! VU sir Phone Post

Red Doberman - Dr. Henry Jones....We call him Henry

Should be self-explanatory

German Shepherd named Samurai, guardian of the noble family. Phone Post 3.0

Have a black and white pit bull named Jackson cause it don't matter if you're black or white. Phone Post 3.0

I have an Albino Shepard named Maxwell. He's all white except for a few lights brown marks on his paws that look like a coffee stains....so I named him after Maxwell House coffee. Phone Post 3.0

Boxer bull mastiff that was a rescue dog....they named him hulk....and it suits him lol Phone Post 3.0