What's your everyday footwear?

Work- PF Flyers

Casual- PF Flyers

"Guaranteed to make a kid run faster and jump higher." Phone Post 3.0

Bathing apes ? Phone Post 3.0

Do you guys know the models off the top of your head?

I wear Merrell's at work, and I have some Nike running shoes, Puma sneakers, and a bunch of Puma casual shoes. No clue which ones any of them are. Phone Post 3.0

Lotta brogues for when workin. Mainly loakes are my weapon of choice. Then jus like slip on comfy shit like vans or similar for off days. I like the cheap laceless slip on shoes from like primark. Like £5 for a pair!! Awesome Phone Post 3.0

Love my adidas gazels. and adidas sb campus. altho the best shoes are the ones on your feet Phone Post 3.0

I rotate my various nike's for work, CP3's, LBJ's, air max, air force etc. Going out casual with jeans I'll wear my various Jordans, 6, 13,14, 19. Also some white on white Adidas. Phone Post 3.0

Heels for work. Vans for everyday and sanuk flip flops for the summer. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Not at work:

Phone Post 3.0

Air Force 1s generally Phone Post 3.0

Work: dickies steel toe boots.
Gym: Nike lunarglides (super comfy!)
Lounging: Nike flip flops Phone Post 3.0

To work, red wings Irish setters. Not at work, my Nike dual fusions or a pair of flip flops. I hate shoes. Phone Post 3.0

Puma, Adidas, Aasics, Uggs Phone Post 3.0

royer metal free boots
http://royer.com/Products/Tout/33/49/Details.aspx

Work: Ariat Wildcatter

Outside of work/every day: Ariat Sierra

At the gym: Nike Free 5.0

Safety shoes/boots if required, various Merrell barefoot shoes most other times Phone Post 3.0

not sure. they are black and they are a running shoe. I'm not a shoe snob.

Vans
Danner for work. Phone Post 3.0

I've almost worn out my all-black Nike Free 5.0's.  I just bought a pair of cheap Reeboks that I'm really liking.  They have a memory foam insole.  I also have some PF Flyers that I love but the lack of arch support keeps them as occasional shoes.

At work I am currently wearing Thorogood Soft Street 6" boots.

Columbia shoes. Since it's where I work. And there comfortable. Phone Post 3.0