What's your favorite MMA head gear?

Ok so I know that most of you fags freight trane serious UFC, are built like Ubereem, have foot long dicks, 3% body fat, and don't wear head gear. For those of you that do, what's your favorite? I haven't trained much stand up for quite a few years now. My old head gear is pretty damn thin, and at 37 I'm really not looking to get my nose broken. Suggestions?

And yes I realize that people will post helmet and full face shield shit, so a big hardyfuckingharhar in advance. Phone Post

I've only used Warrior Int. but I never had a problem. Good protection and solid vision still. Phone Post

The Winning stuff is reaaaaaal nice if you've got the money for it

My last 3 sets have been Sandee. I'm kinda biased in that I buy Sandee for everything usually

Top Ten Phone Post

I use Rival gear right now, it is really good quality. Hayabusa also makes good quality stuff.

Thanks for the suggestion gents. I'll start checking them out this weekend when I'm on my computer. In the mean time, how is the nose protection on those? Need something that is thick in that area to protect my thin, white boy, snauze. Phone Post

Not trying to be a wise-ass, but the best protection for your nose is keeping your chin tucked. Unless you wear a face sheild, I have found your nose is still at risk with most headgear if you get caught flush on the nose Phone Post

Yeah, you're not gonna get a head guard that protects your nose; head guards are mainly to protect from trauma and head injury, your nose is expendable in that regard

I've always used Century gear in the past and have been using one similiar to this. I dont know if its the best per say.. but it works for me. So far never broke my nose.. (knock on wood)

Get the Warrior Int. 70 bucks. I checked for months on headgear and I got that because like renegade said it has good protection (good for the nose too) but still has great vision. I didn't want my nose getting busted up all the time. Works great in that sense as well.

I've had multiple training partners and friends who are fighters pick up that headgear since and they are very happy with it. Phone Post

Beefcake The Mighty has shown no signs of brain damage or broken noses over the years.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone and LOL @ those of you that think that headgear doesn't help to protect your nose. How about this..lay on your back and measure the distance to the top of your chest (nipple area). Set up a ramp on each side of your chest that is 1 inch lower than your chest is high, and run over it with a truck where it compresses your chest about an inch. Try the same shit with no ramps and tell me what happens. Report back here with the results of this Mr. Wizard style experiment. Thanks. Phone Post

DeuceDroppin - Thanks for the suggestions everyone and LOL @ those of you that think that headgear doesn't help to protect your nose. How about this..lay on your back and measure the distance to the top of your chest (nipple area). Set up a ramp on each side of your chest that is 1 inch lower than your chest is high, and run over it with a truck where it compresses your chest about an inch. Try the same shit with no ramps and tell me what happens. Report back here with the results of this Mr. Wizard style experiment. Thanks. Phone Post

What the... :D Phone Post

DeuceDroppin - Thanks for the suggestions everyone and LOL @ those of you that think that headgear doesn't help to protect your nose. How about this..lay on your back and measure the distance to the top of your chest (nipple area). Set up a ramp on each side of your chest that is 1 inch lower than your chest is high, and run over it with a truck where it compresses your chest about an inch. Try the same shit with no ramps and tell me what happens. Report back here with the results of this Mr. Wizard style experiment. Thanks.

Tried it both ways and my nose came through unscathed both with and without the ramps. Confused if those results mean I need headgear or not?