What's your favorite Season Finales?

Any show, whether it's popular or not.

Here's my Top 3.

Sons of Anarchy Season 3 Finale is by far my favorite. A couple twist in it that most people didn't see coming. That season(Ireland season) wasn't good and the show has deteriorated a smidge but that finale was superb!

Game of Thrones Season 3's Red Wedding wasn't really a season finale but it's definitely one of the best conclusions of an event in a season. Even though I knew what was coming, they portrayed it differently and made it shocking to even the book readers.

Dexter Season 4 Finale was really good. The ending of Trinity only to realize what he had done prior to his own demise. Many say the show could have ended there and I agree. Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Walt killing Gus. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with OP.

Watching Opie get revenge was beautiful.

Seeing the red wedding kick off with a stab to the womb was crazy.

The end of season 4 and the start of season 5 of dexter was the high point of the series.

I'd also add breaking bad's ending and (I'm gonna get flamed for this) Six Feet Under's series finale was pretty great too. Phone Post 3.0

I'd also like to add the last episode of Firefly. It wasn't a cliffhanger or anything like that, but it was one of the best episodes of the series. The way it ends its fantastic.

floating thru space

"Well....here I am..." Phone Post 3.0

Soon as I saw the question, my mind immediately went to SOA Season 3. Phone Post 3.0

Tankhead - I agree with OP.

Watching Opie get revenge was beautiful.

Seeing the red wedding kick off with a stab to the womb was crazy.

The end of season 4 and the start of season 5 of dexter was the high point of the series.

I'd also add breaking bad's ending and (I'm gonna get flamed for this) Six Feet Under's series finale was pretty great too. Phone Post 3.0
I heard SFU's finale was great. After several tries I never enjoyed Breaking Bad(although I did like Gus). It didn't peak my interest as a whole. Phone Post 3.0

Arrow season 2
Got season 4
Breaking bad season 5 Phone Post 3.0

I have the 15 minute version of BattleMe's "Hey Hey My My" that played through end the Finale of SOA S3 in my phone. Great Finale with a great score behind it. Phone Post 3.0