What's your go to Tobacco?

All right you cock suckers what's your go to Tobacco product? I dip like a mother fucker and have been on a Copenhagen Southern Blend bender for awhile now. I used to be only for Copenhagen Original but that shit is getting expensive. What about yall? Phone Post 3.0

you gotta be a real dumbass to stick that crap in your mouth.

Pretty much Phone Post 3.0

Partagas, Montecristo, Ramon Allones, Padron, Fuente, Crowned Heads, Warped. Phone Post 3.0

Plain Copenhagen Long Cut, Monica!

There is no price on perfection Phone Post 3.0

perhaps chewing on that fake marijuana stuff would be better for you.

6 Late Hammerfists - 
thedogofdogs -

you gotta be a real dumbass to stick that crap in your mouth.

Pussy Phone Post 3.0

^dickless bitch

Grizzly wintergreen pouches Phone Post 3.0

Copenhagen Straight for me 

WTF is southern blend?

Yomarashi - Plain Copenhagen Long Cut, Monica!

There is no price on perfection Phone Post 3.0
Yeah there is nothing better than a fat dip of the original but I go through a roll every other week or so to it like 25 for Southern Blend and 35 for original and right now money is tight so I had to change it up for a bit. Phone Post 3.0

Why do you like the pouches, Fister?

Curious as I just don't get the appeal over fine/long cut. Phone Post 3.0

Grizzly Long cut straight because it's cheaper but I love me some Cope long cut straight Phone Post 3.0

Grizzly long cut straight. Copenhagen straight tastes like grapes yuck. Phone Post 3.0

cleophus -

Copenhagen Straight for me 

WTF is southern blend?

It's in a orange can it tastes pretty good. I like straight also but have been on this kick with southern blend Phone Post 3.0

Only time I used pouches was in the Marines when we tried to hide our dip when we weren't supposed to have it in. Phone Post 3.0

Dunhills

Submissable - Partagas, Montecristo, Ramon Allones, Padron, Fuente, Crowned Heads, Warped. Phone Post 3.0
A good list right here. Pay attention youngsters Phone Post 3.0

Frog Morton on the Town Phone Post 3.0

drmccarty - All right you cock suckers what's your go to Tobacco product? I dip like a mother fucker and have been on a Copenhagen Southern Blend bender for awhile now. I used to be only for Copenhagen Original but that shit is getting expensive. What about yall? Phone Post 3.0
What's up dude are you still a Special Forces Marine? Phone Post 3.0

Jedburgh1 -
drmccarty - All right you cock suckers what's your go to Tobacco product? I dip like a mother fucker and have been on a Copenhagen Southern Blend bender for awhile now. I used to be only for Copenhagen Original but that shit is getting expensive. What about yall? Phone Post 3.0
What's up dude are you still a Special Forces Marine? Phone Post 3.0
Special Forces Marine? I was in FAST Company which was an anti-terrorism unit but that was it. Phone Post 3.0