What's your most cherished possession?

Family doesn't count.

What's that one thing that you own that you'd make sure and grab on the way out of a burning building for?

The thing you have that you love more than anything?

I have a watch that was my grandpa's. He bought it as soon as he got back to Canada from WW2.

It's nothing special, just a watch.

I've never worn it, because I don't wear watches, and it sits in a shoe box that I have stupid things that are important to me. Concert ticket stubs, hand made cards from my kids...stuff like that.

I've had it since the day he died. I was like 12. I can't imagine it not being in my box in the closet. I'd grab it.

It's stupid, I know, but to me it's my most prized possession. Phone Post 3.0

1768-69 British short land pattern musket.
Got it when I was 11-12 years old. I don't know where it originally came from but my grandfather got it in 1945 then passed it down to me. Phone Post 3.0

Potato

my dingaling

My grandfather's violin.

Skeeball machine

I have no cherished possessions. I guess the thing I would be most pissed off about losing is my kindle.

King Trav - Family doesn't count.

What's that one thing that you own that you'd make sure and grab on the way out of a burning building for?

The thing you have that you love more than anything?

I have a watch that was my grandpa's. He bought it as soon as he got back to Canada from WW2.

It's nothing special, just a watch.

I've never worn it, because I don't wear watches, and it sits in a shoe box that I have stupid things that are important to me. Concert ticket stubs, hand made cards from my kids...stuff like that.

I've had it since the day he died. I was like 12. I can't imagine it not being in my box in the closet. I'd grab it.

It's stupid, I know, but to me it's my most prized possession. Phone Post 3.0

Same thing, grandpa's watch. VU OP.

I have some nice guitars and some keepsakes and stuff, but I don't much cherish possessions, there's nothing that would make me super sad to lose. I guess my favorite possession right now is my little beater Nissan Hardbody 4x4, just because it's such a beater my kids don't want to drive it and I think of it as a future project vehicle to have fun with. Once kids get older enough to start using and ruining your stuff, it becomes easier not to care.

My dick Phone Post 3.0

A 34 year old picture of 12 yr old me and former James Bond actor Roger Moore sitting on a couch chatting (long story).

I had it blown up and printed / mounted to 8 x 10 many years ago. It hangs in my home office with lots of other bric a brac Phone Post 3.0

I have my great grandfathers hatchet. I have a picture from 1912 of my grandfather with it on his belt as he is loading a pack mule to go on a solo hunt. Great grandfather was born in 1868.

I have my grandfathers pickup truck and am in the process of rebuilding it. Should be done by Christmas.

My father (91 in January) split the land he is living on and gave it to me and my sister. She got the house, I got the bigger piece of land. Phone Post 3.0

My cat. Phone Post 3.0

My computer

mixedmartialfarts - 

Skeeball machine

I have a Benchmade knife that I love, but I'd trade it for a skeeball machine. That's just bad ass.

hand lotion

My uncle's Tiffany Rolex

My guitar

My numbered flux capacitor replica

My 2005 Audi A4

I'd go for my XDm. I mean in all reality I would grab the small gun safe it is in that has it and an SR22 in there. That or my bug out bag that is full of stuff. I guess I really don't have many possesions that are worth much other than guns and camping gear. Maybe my Orvis Helios 2 fly rod?